Assuming one does NOT sync anything to an account, how can you backup your contacts, calendar, notes, reminders, etc.?

I'm not expecting a full backup/restore of the phone (OS, app executables, etc), just a backup/restore for any and all personal entries.

BTW, photos, documents and other files can be easily enough copied to a desktop computer via the wired USB connect.
    06-12-17 03:05 PM
    Assuming one does NOT sync anything to an account, how can you backup your contacts, calendar, notes, reminders, etc.?

I'm not expecting a full backup/restore of the phone (OS, app executables, etc), just a backup/restore for any and all personal entries.

BTW, photos, documents and other files can be easily enough copied to a desktop computer via the wired USB connect.
    There are probably some third party apps that can backup those types of items. Although, NOTES is pretty standalone (I think folks say it syncs with an Exchange server) and I've abandoned it for something that at least has export/import: Note Everything.
    06-12-17 03:17 PM
    There are probably some third party apps that can backup those types of items.
    That's why I made this thread. I'm pretty much looking for apps that WILL properly do this backing up on the Priv and Keyone.

Anyone know an app that for sure works?
    06-13-17 07:53 AM
    Bump.. I would also like to find a good backup app that I can completely backup the data/text from my Keyone.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-24-17 08:37 PM
    06-25-17 10:27 AM
    Nope, root is needed for apps in this one.
    06-25-17 12:20 PM
    I sync with my Outlook via AkrutoSync and then backup my laptop. https://www.akruto.com/

Also, for the phone data and SD card data I use Beyond Compare to back up to my laptop - it only selects newer data to copy, so it is quick and easy. https://www.scootersoftware.com/

I would like a full "image" type backup of the device so I could easily replace it if needed?
    gsgdadgasg likes this.
    07-03-17 11:29 AM
    Just thought I would bump this thread as I am looking to find a good method for backing up my KEYone as well. I previously used Blackberry Link for all my BB10 devices
    C_McD likes this.
    07-11-17 04:39 PM
    Any of our experts - will one be able to use Asus file manager and tasker to create own backups? Is that possible with Tasker or some similar app?

Waiting for K1 rev.1
    07-12-17 12:57 AM
    Have you considered an online back-up? I use iDrive which is encrypted storage. You can get a free account with 5GB storage, sync to your pc and mobile devices. An android app is available. you can also set up automatic backups so you can dump a full copy of your Android system or just individual folders/contacts etc.
    07-12-17 01:57 AM