For instance, if I need to do a factory reset on my BB K1, how do I save my pictures from Notable or recover them after the factory reset? Any help would be appreciated please? I know that it saves IN the app but I need to know how to save with what I mentioned above please?

Thanks in advance

Fes
    07-05-17 10:54 PM
    I think you'll have to "share" your screenshots and pics to an app that can upload to either a cloud service or your sd card. it's a bummer that the app doesn't have a "save to" feature that's a once and done. Major reason why I don't use it.
    07-06-17 01:34 AM
    The good days of doing a simple Link backup to PC are gone. Everyone expects you to share your data with a cloud service as a backup.

I've stopped using BB Note and Calendar because there is no way for the average person to backup the local data. BTW, all backup type apps that I've investigated in the Play Store require root to work properly.
    07-06-17 07:54 AM
    I think you'll have to "share" your screenshots and pics to an app that can upload to either a cloud service or your sd card. it's a bummer that the app doesn't have a "save to" feature that's a once and done. Major reason why I don't use it.
    Ohhh, well that sucks! Lol. I been using it all this time, boy what a waste :/
    07-06-17 09:10 AM
    The good days of doing a simple Link backup to PC are gone. Everyone expects you to share your data with a cloud service as a backup.

I've stopped using BB Note and Calendar because there is no way for the average person to backup the local data. BTW, all backup type apps that I've investigated in the Play Store require root to work properly.
    So it seems. Damn, I miss the good old days lol. Thanks all to whom replied.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-06-17 09:11 AM