Last night my KeyOne was acting sluggish so I restarted it. When it came back some of the settings were changed from how I normally have them (screen rotation lock was off, ringer was on, etc.), when I opened an app and tried to exit, neither the Home or Recent apps buttons worked. The phone vibrates when I tap them but it does nothing. I tried safe mode with no change, I'm not getting notifications in the tray either. Other than a factory data reset, how can I get the phone working properly?
    01-21-19 08:08 AM
    Last night my KeyOne was acting sluggish so I restarted it. When it came back some of the settings were changed from how I normally have them (screen rotation lock was off, ringer was on, etc.), when I opened an app and tried to exit, neither the Home or Recent apps buttons worked. The phone vibrates when I tap them but it does nothing. I tried safe mode with no change, I'm not getting notifications in the tray either. Other than a factory data reset, how can I get the phone working properly?
    I don't think there is any other way apart from doing a full reset as you have already rebooted the device and tried safe mode ...
    01-21-19 08:41 AM
    I did the reset and the buttons work, but I'm tremendously disappointed in the backup, I've lost all my text messages!?!
    01-21-19 03:10 PM