I finally did a complete factory reset. I saved my vcard contacts to a file on my desktop. When I was ready to import the file, I "dragged" the vcard to my internal storage. Then in the Contacts app I chose import/export contacts, then "import from storage." I get a popup saying I have over 500 contacts to import do I want to do this, and it warns me this will take awhile. I say yes. I have them going to my local contacts on my device.

Twice it will only import 3% - and basically only loads 20 contacts. It shows in my notification screen that it is downloading, but the phone stays at only 3% imported. I thought perhaps the one file was corrupted so I deleted it and grabbed an earlier file. Unfortunately I am getting the same results. I am not a happy camper. I have restarted the phone and restarted my process with the same results. What should I do?? I am really getting frustrated with this phone. With Verizon refusing to support a KeyTwo and now this issue, if I don't get this solved that will be it for me and Blackberry. Help!
    10-04-19 05:56 PM
    I ended up re-wiping the phone and starting over again.
    10-04-19 09:40 PM
    I ended up re-wiping the phone and starting over again.
    Did it work the second time?
    10-04-19 09:52 PM
    Yes, yamahammer, it did. Not a very fun ordeal though. But my phone is back in use now. I never would have expected to have to "wipe" the phone twice. I hope this solves the sluggishness, locking up, and poor battery life that I was experiencing.
    yamahammer likes this.
    10-04-19 11:11 PM
    factory reset solved what to do with four hours of my time...
    10-05-19 09:38 AM