Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi, I lost my keyone, it has passcode, but I am worried if it could be access by deacting the passcode, what do I do? Any way to find my phone? Erase data? Whats the best option I can do?
    Please help
    05-07-19 07:00 AM
    if you had location on and Google set up got go find my phone on internet.
    05-07-19 07:21 AM
    man that sucks, what about blackberry protect.com? you put in your blackberry ID and it should give you a location, also it can make the phone sound the alarm just in case is near by you can hear it....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-07-19 08:26 AM
    if you had location on and Google set up got go find my phone on internet.
    Location might be off
    I am worried about my data, can passcode be by passed
    05-07-19 08:54 AM
    Location might be off
    I am worried about my data, can passcode be by passed
    Password cannot be bypassed. 10 incorrect attempts and phone will be wiped.
    05-07-19 08:56 AM
    Password cannot be bypassed. 10 incorrect attempts and phone will be wiped.
    I had turned that option off
    05-07-19 09:02 AM
    I had turned that option off
    Hope you have good password, because they can keep trying forever.

Why would you turn off location services and device-wipe?
    05-07-19 09:06 AM
    Hope you have good password, because they can keep trying forever.

Why would you turn off location services and device-wipe?
    Big miskate I did by turning off, last night my battery was low so I had to turn off location,
    Read on google that you can delete data online, any idea if it works? Or can you suggest me what can I do Conite? My passcode isnt so strong either. I just want my data to be cleared. Has lot important stuffs in it? Can it be rooted and can the passcode be bypassed? Plz suggest Conite bro.
    05-07-19 09:24 AM
    Big miskate I did by turning off, last night my battery was low so I had to turn off location,
    Read on google that you can delete data online, any idea if it works? Or can you suggest me what can I do Conite? My passcode isnt so strong either. I just want my data to be cleared. Has lot important stuffs in it? Can it be rooted and can the passcode be bypassed? Plz suggest Conite bro.
    05-07-19 09:25 AM
    I did, just now, it says the lost device should be connected to internet, only then it can wipe data. :-(
    05-07-19 09:34 AM
    I did, just now, it says the lost device should be connected to internet, only then it can wipe data. :-(
    Yes. It has probably been turned off, or the battery has died.
    Last edited by conite; 05-07-19 at 10:07 AM.
    05-07-19 09:36 AM
    Yes. It has probably been turned off, or the battery died.
    So what to do now??
    05-07-19 09:58 AM
    So what to do now??
    Nothing.
    05-07-19 10:06 AM
    If your phone is found and recharged by someone either you may track it that way, or they try use the phone 10 password attempts and the phone resets it's self.
    05-07-19 10:11 AM
    All you can do is keep monitoring the Find My Phone page and see if it comes back online (i.e., if someone charges it).

Unfortunately, you did about everything possible to make it difficult/impossible to recover or secure your phone. A $20 battery bank would have solved your problem, or just using a charger...
    05-07-19 10:13 AM
    Nothing.
    Smart answer bro. But thats my whole filmmaking data in it. Neva thought this wud happen..it contains lot of my film production content in it which are yet to release, contains film scripts, synopsis, un released trailers and lot more. HELL ,WHAT A MISTAKE I MADE.
    05-07-19 10:15 AM
    they try use the phone 10 password attempts and the phone resets it's self.
    He disabled that.
    05-07-19 10:17 AM
    If your phone is found and recharged by someone either you may track it that way, or they try use the phone 10 password attempts and the phone resets it's self.
    Thanks buddy, its just a thingy I did by deactivating my 10 attempt passcode wipe option. Just worried about my data. Its really huge cost wise.
    05-07-19 10:18 AM
    All you can do is keep monitoring the Find My Phone page and see if it comes back online (i.e., if someone charges it).

Unfortunately, you did about everything possible to make it difficult/impossible to recover or secure your phone. A $20 battery bank would have solved your problem, or just using a charger...
    I was sitting on a bench next to my open door of my car, wonder where it went ?how some one stole it? I only care for my data. I just need it to get deleted by any meanzzz
    05-07-19 10:20 AM
    did you dial your own number? maybe anyone has found and is able to answer?
    05-07-19 09:44 PM
    It's under the front seat of your car.
    05-08-19 09:48 AM
    I was sitting on a bench next to my open door of my car, wonder where it went ?how some one stole it? I only care for my data. I just need it to get deleted by any meanzzz
    Unless someone charges it and allows it to connect to a network... there isn't anything you can do.

Now if you enabled the backup features your data might be saved - check Google Drive to see if you have a current backup, or Google Photos to see if recent photos and videos are saved.

Most likely they see it's lock and figure out that it's worthless and trash it or sell it for parts. Now if you are "somebody" and that content was known to be in your possession and valuable... then yeah you should be worried. Phone can't be rooted, but if you disable the ten attempts and it's simple password and you were targeted...

Are we talking local school film? Or you had the latest Game of Thrones on your phone?
    Andrew Poderis likes this.
    05-08-19 10:06 AM
    Unless someone charges it and allows it to connect to a network... there isn't anything you can do.

Now if you enabled the backup features your data might be saved - check Google Drive to see if you have a current backup, or Google Photos to see if recent photos and videos are saved.

Most likely they see it's lock and figure out that it's worthless and trash it or sell it for parts. Now if you are "somebody" and that content was known to be in your possession and valuable... then yeah you should be worried. Phone can't be rooted, but if you disable the ten attempts and it's simple password and you were targeted...

Are we talking local school film? Or you had the latest Game of Thrones on your phone?
    Lol its not a school project nor GoT
    Last edited by Hrishikesh Jadhav; 07-08-19 at 03:10 AM.
    05-10-19 06:51 AM