This might seem like a daft question. I have just got my blackberry keyone , I haven't had a blackberry in a while.
    I was trying to take a screen shot and just can't work out how to do it. Can anyone help me?
    08-23-17 05:53 AM
    This might seem like a daft question. I have just got my blackberry keyone , I haven't had a blackberry in a while.
    I was trying to take a screen shot and just can't work out how to do it. Can anyone help me?
    Hold down power key and volume down key at the same time
    Julesboz, FF22 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-23-17 06:00 AM
    Hold down power key and volume down key at the same time
    Thank-you very much!
    08-23-17 06:04 AM
    I tried that but found it too difficult so I took someone eles suggestion and programmed the convenience key. It uses Notable to capture the screenshot.

Posted using Z30 on CB
    bjones7134 and FF22 like this.
    08-23-17 06:27 AM
    Thank-you very much!
    Just one small caution - sometimes is also results in turning off or lowering sound so you could miss a notification. After taking the shot, press the vol up button to check on sound.
    08-23-17 11:05 AM
    Just to let everyone know - This is a big issue with KeyOne. Somehow, Power+Volumedown sync up is really not happening for screenshots. I have opened another thread - I thought, I was the only one facing this weird issue, Glad to see more people hanging on this one
    08-27-17 08:59 AM
    exactly its a bit of at tricky placement for the buttons to screen shot but I think you have to do it fast.
    08-27-17 12:53 PM
    exactly its a bit of at tricky placement for the buttons to screen shot but I think you have to do it fast.
    An easier procedure might be to assign the "convenience key " to open Notables....one button...very simple. Unless of course that button is already assigned to perform another important function. If you go this route open Notable settings and change/activate as you need.

Posted using Z30 on CB
    FF22 likes this.
    08-27-17 01:04 PM
    Just to let everyone know - This is a big issue with KeyOne.
    It's really not. You just have to hold down the power key and the volume down key for a couple of seconds, unlike other phones where you get a screenshot by pressing those two buttons quickly. It's just a matter of getting used to it.
    FF22 and anon(4297019) like this.
    08-27-17 03:50 PM
    An easier procedure might be to assign the "convenience key " to open Notables....one button...very simple. Unless of course that button is already assigned to perform another important function. If you go this route open Notable settings and change/activate as you need.

Posted using Z30 on CB
    can you be kind to show step by step how to assign any convenience key to perform screenshot,im having trouble doing screen shot on my bb keyone,its very frustating.
    10-16-17 10:05 PM
    Select Settings icon
    Scroll down to "convenience key"
    That will take you to the "convenience key" screen. It will display if something is already assigned to this key. Select "All shortcuts" and choose the appropriate icon shortcut for Notables under Media and Productivity.
    Play with it to make sure it works the way you want/expect.
    10-16-17 10:45 PM
    ... and choose the appropriate icon shortcut for Notables under Media and Productivity. ...
    That's where I got stuck wen browsing through al the available shortcuts. At least in the German translation it's not at all clear that the shourtcut belongs to Notable and produces a screenshot. Your hint on the Media and Productivity section narrowed it down so I now found the right one.
    @david subianto et al: It's the purple icon depicting some curved arrow and four corners. In German it reads "Aufnehmen und bearbeiten", i.e. record and edit.
    Last edited by JakeSisko; 10-17-17 at 11:33 PM. Reason: wrong @
    10-17-17 11:30 PM