I have been using my Keyone for a few days now and I am having a frustration with the homescreen panels. At start up, i had 2 homescreen panels with icons randomly placed. Anytime I tried to drag and drop an icon from one screen to the next I would get the error

"The Item can't be moved here. Try another location"

I have tried everything that I can think of and have found in the forums:

*Changed icon packs
    *Altered size of icons and spacing
    *Removed productivity tab
    *Did 32 second reboot
    *Make sure I am dragging my icon as far as I can to the right or the left

I removed all of my icons to start over and now I cannot do anything to even produce a second panel. I even tried adding as many icons as I could to the homescreen to try and automatically create a 2nd panel, but once it was full, it just gave me a message saying the homescreen was full instead of creating another panel.

I have put so much work into setting up the phone I hate the idea of doing a Factory Reset.

Any ideas???????
    11-07-18 04:54 PM
    If you've had the phone for a few days I presume you've not changed any settings. As far as I can tell, the system does not create a second screen automatically, you create one by dragging icons as far right as possible until a new screen (panel) is created.
    What version are you on Nougat or Oreo?
    11-08-18 06:10 AM
    Thank you! I am embarrassed to say how easy the fix was as I truly had tried and searched diligently. However, my non Blackberry using husband showed me that I was trying to swipe the icons directly to another panel, but instead had to wait pressing and hovering at the edge of the screen until a white bar came up and then continue to drag through the white bar onto another screen and release there. It works, but I am finding it hard to master. Thanks for the response (I am on Nougat).
    11-08-18 08:45 AM
    We all have a different learning curves....the trick is to long press the icon until it vibrates...then drag it to another screen. Some times it takes several attempts.
    11-08-18 07:25 PM
    interestingly you can only drag and create new screens in one direction I find.
    jdavison likes this.
    11-09-18 11:52 AM
    I find that highly logical and practical.
    11-09-18 06:12 PM
    & husband gets fav dish for supper...
    jdavison likes this.
    11-10-18 02:20 PM
    I find that highly logical and practical.
    Other manufacturers allow the addition of panes in either direction which is easier.
    11-11-18 10:38 AM
    Well, you can actually designate any of the screens as the HOME screen or primary screen. So, if you have five screens, you could make number THREE the home screen when you double press the Home screen button. That way there would be screens left and right of your Primary Home screen.
    yamahammer likes this.
    11-13-18 08:59 PM
    Well, you can actually designate any of the screens as the HOME screen or primary screen. So, if you have five screens, you could make number THREE the home screen when you double press the Home screen button. That way there would be screens left and right of your Primary Home screen.
    FF22™ Home Screen Option. 👍
    FF22 likes this.
    11-13-18 09:20 PM
    FF22™ Home Screen Option.
    Have we come up with any yamahammer "™" yet? (g)
    11-14-18 08:54 PM
    FF22™ Home Screen Option. 👍
    11-14-18 08:54 PM
    I'm just a follower, not a leader.
    11-14-18 08:58 PM