I'm looking for a particular setup for a 2nd language that I'm not sure how to do on my new Blackberry Keyone, which I really like by the way. I want to keep the physical keyboard for english typing, and have a quick way to pull up an on-screen(touch screen) keyboard of the 'Greek' language. So basically the Greek touch-screen keyboard would only show up on-demand. Is there a way to do this? This is my first preference.

As a second preference, I would be ok with pulling up on-demand a touch-screen keyboard with a quick way to select 'Greek'. I'll take either of two options. Please let me know
    07-16-19 11:58 AM
    I'm looking for a particular setup for a 2nd language that I'm not sure how to do on my new Blackberry Keyone, which I really like by the way. I want to keep the physical keyboard for english typing, and have a quick way to pull up an on-screen(touch screen) keyboard of the 'Greek' language. So basically the Greek touch-screen keyboard would only show up on-demand. Is there a way to do this? This is my first preference.

As a second preference, I would be ok with pulling up on-demand a touch-screen keyboard with a quick way to select 'Greek'. I'll take either of two options. Please let me know
    I'd recommend trying to access the virtual keyboard via the physical keyboard SYM key.
    So:
    -SYM Key to bring up virtual symbol tray
    -Swipe right on the virtual space bar to cycle through your languages until u get to Greek.
    -Bottom Left corner of the Virtual keyboard is the ABC button to bring up the full virtual keyboard.

-Another option which may be quicker is to use ALT+Enter on the physical keyboard to select the language u want before proceeding with the SYM key to get to the virtual keyboard.
    07-17-19 06:24 PM