Says it is in Stock.

With express shipping I think it arrives 5/26/2017.

444 pounds excl. VAT.

I've bought a bunch of phones from handtec.co.uk and clove in the past - but I'm traveling 5/26 to 5/30 so I guess I might as well wait for the US release.
    05-23-17 12:12 PM
    Says it is in Stock.

With express shipping I think it arrives 5/26/2017.

444 pounds excl. VAT.

I've bought a bunch of phones from handtec.co.uk and clove in the past - but I'm traveling 5/26 to 5/30 so I guess I might as well wait for the US release.
    I bought mine from this site yesterday and paid for FedEx Shipping. It should be in my hands tomorrow according to the FedEx Tracking number. The website says this unlocked version has all the LTE bands that AT&T and T-Mobile use in the United States. Hahaha I'm so excited. P.S, Suck it BlackBerry Mobile and your no pre-sale May 31st date for the U.S.
    05-24-17 10:42 AM
    Not great. £32 more than Carphonewarehouse.
    Chris Townsend3 likes this.
    05-24-17 01:17 PM
    Does the one from Carphonewarehouse support the US bands that AT&T and T-mobile use though?
    05-24-17 01:25 PM
    Does the one from Carphonewarehouse support the US bands that AT&T and T-mobile use though?
    Check with clove.co.uk as they also cheaper than Handtec. Many US buyers use Clove
    05-24-17 02:50 PM
    Clove.com lists the Euro model in their specs - no Band 12 or 19 that I need. That's why I was looking at Handtec.
    05-25-17 02:11 AM
    The website says this unlocked version has all the LTE bands that AT&T and T-Mobile use in the United States. Hahaha I'm so excited. P.S, Suck it BlackBerry Mobile and your no pre-sale May 31st date for the U.S.
    I emailed handtec.com and asked about what version and what bands were supported and they told me it's the UK version (they listed PRD-63117-003) which does not have the AT&T and T-Mobile bands that I needed unfortunately.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-25-17 02:18 AM
    I tried emailing them but never got a response. My shipping address somehow switch to my old address when I paid through PayPal. I'm assuming Google Chrome switched it and I wasn't paying close enough attention. So I just had FedEx hold it at one of their stores. If it doesn't support the LTE bands in my area I'm OK with that. I use Cricket Wireless so I'm used to slow Internet speeds. Although the website still says it supports Att and T-Mobile LTE bands
    05-25-17 10:15 AM
    PayPal stores a primary shipping address, and if you didn't click on "change" to select your new address or change the new address to primary, PayPay is likely the culprit.
    05-25-17 11:32 AM
    This is what they told me -

Good Morning,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like to inform you that this BlackBerry Keystone is a UK version and we don't have the model number of this device as yet. We only have the Manufacturer's Part Number that is PRD-63117-003.

Should you require any further assistance please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Hayley - Handtec Customer Care
    05-25-17 11:54 AM
    It appears to be impossible to get a US version before May 31st.
    05-25-17 12:00 PM
    It appears to be impossible to get a US version before May 31st.
    I'm just happy it's at the FedEx Kinkos store right now waiting for me to pick it up. I'll drive around Tempe, Arizona to Phoenix, Arizona to see if I pick up any LTE signals
    05-25-17 12:16 PM
    Let us know how it works for you.
    05-25-17 12:51 PM
    I'm just happy it's at the FedEx Kinkos store right now waiting for me to pick it up. I'll drive around Tempe, Arizona to Phoenix, Arizona to see if I pick up any LTE signals
    I'd be interested to know your signal quality indoors and outdoors as well, I bought mine from handtec as well. In route.
    05-25-17 03:05 PM
    I'd be interested to know your signal quality indoors and outdoors as well, I bought mine from handtec as well. In route.
    I'll do my best. I work at a 15 floor old hotel this weekend. It's great place to test cell signal strength indoors. I'm probably going to post some pics. Do a side by side comparison between the KEYone and the Passport SE. Perhaps a Battery test between the two using the same android apps and etc.
    daytrade likes this.
    05-25-17 03:25 PM
    I live in the US and bought a K1 from handtec and it gets here tomorrow. I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't work. The web site lists it as having all the necessary bands that I need.
    05-25-17 09:01 PM
    I'm in the same boat! Mine will be here later on as well. I can't wait to get rid of this s8 plus. I miss my keyboard lol
    05-26-17 03:54 AM