Help please! It's been annoying me since forever! My pc did this with my Sony Xperia Z5 Premiium too and I don't know why! I got windows 8 and my drivers are up to date. But as soon as I am copying over a file/s it just stops wherever it wants and won't continue. Please help me. It's REALLY annoying me! lol.

I'm not THAT tech savvy but I know some stuff, so bare with me please.

Thanks in advance.

- Fes
    08-14-18 07:17 PM
    You can also try the Asus File Manager App from the Playstore that allows you to transfer files wirelessly. Works well, just scroll down to PC File Transfer and follow the instructions.
    08-14-18 08:34 PM
    Help please! It's been annoying me since forever! My pc did this with my Sony Xperia Z5 Premiium too and I don't know why! I got windows 8 and my drivers are up to date. But as soon as I am copying over a file/s it just stops wherever it wants and won't continue. Please help me. It's REALLY annoying me! lol.

I'm not THAT tech savvy but I know some stuff, so bare with me please.

Thanks in advance.

- Fes
    I have found that I sometimes have to restart the process. UNplug the usb cable. Plug it in again, find the charging notification and tap to change it to File Transfer and then pick the method again. This usually allows full transfer.

I had to do this while on my European vacation to transfer pictures to my tablet for back up purposes.

You might also want to try a different cable or two.
    08-15-18 11:24 AM
    Hey thanks for replying. I tried that countless times but the problem still persists. Any other ideas?
    08-15-18 11:28 AM