Hi there,

**SORRY FOR THE ESSAY LOL. TRIED MY BEST TO GET TO THE POINT**

I will get straight to the point, I love this phone but these little things are starting to annoy me now lol. Information about my phone 1st: My model number is BBB100-2 and the build number AAM481, updated yesterday. I'm from the UK, bought the phone on contract on O2 from CPW but use my Vodafone sim in it as have more minutes, data usage etc:

1) The camera: When there is not enough light in the room I am in (even though the room light is on), the video recording, front and back, goes all blurry? If i have set to full max settings 1080p it is still blurry but then when I take it down to 720p 60fps it is fine?? :-S. But then at times the same happens with the 720p or ANY frame rate ARRGHH!! Also, when it's on 720p FF, it's all dark no matter how bright I make the brightness?? Anyone else have this problem? Also, why is it when I select like 1080p for the RF camera and then switch to FF camera on video recording it changes the value to like 720p?? Why doesn't it stay where I set it like my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium??

2) I put on the "ambient display" and the "show battery status on screen edge" but when I plug the phone in to charge they both go off ALL the time and I have to put them back on!! :-S. BUT if I put on the show battery status on screen edge ONLY then it stays on??

3) This update was suppose to have the "support centre" app but I don't have it?

4) If I select the "type by swiping" for the PKB and the keyboard swipe gestures located underneath it, when I'm on Chrome and I'm typing in a URL or any search, above the PKB the autocorrect or assumption words show up BUT when I sturn off the type by swiping the kb swipe gestures goes off and when i'm in Chrome the "autocorrect or assuption words" won't show up?? They are supposed to show up regardless becuase they show up in emails, texting etc, so what's up with that??

5) Also, just remembered, the double tap to wake doesn't seem to work when I'm out and about in the light or sunlight??

Hope somebody helps!!

Thanks in advance

Fes
    Last edited by Fes1988; 07-23-17 at 11:02 AM.
    07-22-17 08:08 AM
    Anybody??
    07-23-17 11:14 AM
    I'm not at all trying to sound rude or pretentious, so sorry if I do, but I'm having a hard time understanding some of your questions because your grammar is kinda bad. I don't actually have a KeyONE so I couldn't help with most of the issues anyway, but maybe people aren't answering because they don't know exactly what you're asking. idk
    07-23-17 11:28 AM
    I have to be honest, i don't understand your post. No offence meant.

If possible can you post the questions ( at least i think they are questions ) in your native language and hopefully someone will respond who speaks that language.
    07-23-17 03:52 PM
    1) I haven't done any low light videos, but I can recommend some good music for that.

2) It would be nice, but since I plug in at bed, it really hasn't bothered me.

3) Haven't received the update yet myself. Maybe a reboot?

4) Never used type by swipe, but I do get suggested words above in almost every app. Usually only when initially providing a username/email and password are there no suggestions. Rarely use Chrome, but all good in Firefox, as per browser.

5) Haven't noticed this issue either, but I almost always use the fingerprint sensor instead.
    07-23-17 10:36 PM
    @dmoz47 and @Mercuryuser, if y'all had bothered to learn Wulfanese™, you'd understand the OP and me.
    07-23-17 10:43 PM
    1) Haven't done any low light videos so not sure.

2) Don't use it so can't comment on this.

3) Haven't gotten the update so not sure. I've seen other threads where they've received the update and don't have it either. Have you searched for those?

4) Don't use it so can't comment on this.

5) Yes and I'm not sure how you thought this was supposed to work in direct sunlight? That's the only time it doesn't work for me.
    07-23-17 11:27 PM
    I'm not at all trying to sound rude or pretentious, so sorry if I do, but I'm having a hard time understanding some of your questions because your grammar is kinda bad. I don't actually have a KeyONE so I couldn't help with most of the issues anyway, but maybe people aren't answering because they don't know exactly what you're asking. idk
    I know, that's OK lol. I am British but it's just the way we talk around where I live lol. I am asking questions btw lol.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-24-17 02:22 AM
    I have to be honest, i don't understand your post. No offence meant.

If possible can you post the questions ( at least i think they are questions ) in your native language and hopefully someone will respond who speaks that language.
    Haha that's OK. They are questions but the way I wrote them it's like I'm asking a question without asking a question lol. It's hard to explain but loads of people talk like this in the UK where I'm from? << Like that, it's a statement from myself but a question asking if you know or think everyone in the UK where I'm from (Manchester) talks like this, if that makes sense? (An actual question lol).
    07-24-17 02:27 AM
    Hi there,

**SORRY FOR THE ESSAY LOL. TRIED MY BEST TO GET TO THE POINT**

I will get straight to the point, I love this phone but these little things are starting to annoy me now lol. Information about my phone 1st: My model number is BBB100-2 and the build number AAM481, updated yesterday. I'm from the UK, bought the phone on contract on O2 from CPW but use my Vodafone sim in it as have more minutes, data usage etc:

1) The camera: When there is not enough light in the room I am in (even though the room light is on), the video recording, front and back, goes all blurry? If i have set to full max settings 1080p it is still blurry but then when I take it down to 720p 60fps it is fine?? :-S. But then at times the same happens with the 720p or ANY frame rate ARRGHH!! Also, when it's on 720p FF, it's all dark no matter how bright I make the brightness?? Anyone else have this problem? Also, why is it when I select like 1080p for the RF camera and then switch to FF camera on video recording it changes the value to like 720p?? Why doesn't it stay where I set it like my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium??

2) I put on the "ambient display" and the "show battery status on screen edge" but when I plug the phone in to charge they both go off ALL the time and I have to put them back on!! :-S. BUT if I put on the show battery status on screen edge ONLY then it stays on??

3) This update was suppose to have the "support centre" app but I don't have it?

4) If I select the "type by swiping" for the PKB and the keyboard swipe gestures located underneath it, when I'm on Chrome and I'm typing in a URL or any search, above the PKB the autocorrect or assumption words show up BUT when I sturn off the type by swiping the kb swipe gestures goes off and when i'm in Chrome the "autocorrect or assuption words" won't show up?? They are supposed to show up regardless becuase they show up in emails, texting etc, so what's up with that??

5) Also, just remembered, the double tap to wake doesn't seem to work when I'm out and about in the light or sunlight??

Hope somebody helps!!

Thanks in advance

Fes
    Flawed unit. Use warranty and go change it !
    07-24-17 02:31 AM
    1) I haven't done any low light videos, but I can recommend some good music for that.

2) It would be nice, but since I plug in at bed, it really hasn't bothered me.

3) Haven't received the update yet myself. Maybe a reboot?

4) Never used type by swipe, but I do get suggested words above in almost every app. Usually only when initially providing a username/email and password are there no suggestions. Rarely use Chrome, but all good in Firefox, as per browser.

5) Haven't noticed this issue either, but I almost always use the fingerprint sensor instead.
    1) YESSS PLEASSSEE! Would be a great help!!! It's driving me nuts! Hope you respond quickly and end my insanity lol.

2) Oh OK haha. Do you know anyone on here who I can address this too?

3) Oh right. I did try reboot but nothing. Looked everywhere and I THINK some people said that people who received the update before myself were having problems with it so when I received the update, it wasn't there, BB took it off. Which is annoying because I liked the idea of that :/.

4) I see. Suggestive, that's the word I was looking for haha thanks! It seems to work everywhere else for me just not Chrome and Youtube without the swipe function. I use Firefox on my pc but used to Chrome on my phone. If I install Firefox on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ, do you know how I can copy over my bookmarks over to Firefox?

5) Ah. It's annoying for myself because when I'm outside and just want to check the time, I'd rather double tap and let it go off itself rather than unlock via the scanner and then double tap or lock via the button on the side.
    07-24-17 02:36 AM
    @dmoz47 and @Mercuryuser, if y'all had bothered to learn Wulfanese™, you'd understand the OP and me.
    Haha Wulfanese, I like that lol.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-24-17 02:39 AM
    Flawed unit. Use warranty and go change it !
    It could be but then I would be without it until they send a new one and I can't live without it lol. Also, could be an issue with all the BB K1s but no one has mentioned anything or noticed??
    07-24-17 02:43 AM
    1) Haven't done any low light videos so not sure.

2) Don't use it so can't comment on this.

3) Haven't gotten the update so not sure. I've seen other threads where they've received the update and don't have it either. Have you searched for those?

4) Don't use it so can't comment on this.

5) Yes and I'm not sure how you thought this was supposed to work in direct sunlight? That's the only time it doesn't work for me.
    1) Can you do a test on your KEYᵒⁿᵉ and see if it does that and let me know please?

2) Oh OK.

3) Ah OK. Yes but most of what I remember I think they said BB took it off for people who received the update later :/.

4) Once again, could you check please on Chrome without the swipe function please?

5) Yes as in it doesn't work for you either when you're outside? Like I said, with my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium it would work fine outside or even my brothers Xperia X I used for a while until I got my KEYᵒⁿᵉ, so I don't get why it don't work with this phone :-S.
    07-24-17 02:52 AM
    Haha that's OK. They are questions but the way I wrote them it's like I'm asking a question without asking a question lol. It's hard to explain but loads of people talk like this in the UK where I'm from? << Like that, it's a statement from myself but a question asking if you know or think everyone in the UK where I'm from (Manchester) talks like this, if that makes sense? (An actual question lol).
    Btw the dance clubs are awesome in manchester!
    07-24-17 02:54 AM
    Btw the dance clubs are awesome in manchester!
    Haha a bit random lol but I wouldn't know to be honest, don't go clubbing but from what I hear, they seem to be off the chain lol. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming Manchester since you mentioned the above or you've heard?
    07-24-17 03:06 AM
    1) YESSS PLEASSSEE! Would be a great help!!! It's driving me nuts! Hope you respond quickly and end my insanity lol.
    Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, or Sarah Vaughan should work.

2) Oh OK haha. Do you know anyone on here who I can address this too?
    I could be wrong, but believe it's part of the launcher. Try here.

3) Oh right. I did try reboot but nothing. Looked everywhere and I THINK some people said that people who received the update before myself were having problems with it so when I received the update, it wasn't there, BB took it off. Which is annoying because I liked the idea of that :/.
    Then I suppose we all have something to look forward to, in another update.

4) I see. Suggestive, that's the word I was looking for haha thanks! It seems to work everywhere else for me just not Chrome and Youtube without the swipe function. I use Firefox on my pc but used to Chrome on my phone. If I install Firefox on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ, do you know how I can copy over my bookmarks over to Firefox?
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-google-chrome

BTW - Sync works great between desktop and mobile on Firefox.

5) Ah. It's annoying for myself because when I'm outside and just want to check the time, I'd rather double tap and let it go off itself rather than unlock via the scanner and then double tap or lock via the button on the side.
    Try facing the sun then, so it's not glaring on the screen and proximity sensor.
    07-24-17 06:22 AM