Have found the phone heating up and while it happens it starts to lag and behaves miserably! As it heats and lags the battery drains quickly and have to connect a charger frequently. Multitasking goes for a toss and apps force close and all becomes a tragic scenario! While I also have an iPhone I don't remember this kind of a paralytic behaviour with the iPhone ever but it's routinely happening with keyone! Any remedy for this? I am absolutely fed up with this type of a jerky performance of such an expensive phone!!!
    10-26-17 08:57 PM
    There MUST be some app that you have that is doing that to you. I have had absolutely no problems on my KEYone. I periodically clear all my apps (a habit I picked up from my early webOS days) and feel that's the key.
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    10-26-17 09:00 PM
    I haven't experienced heat or lagging
    10-26-17 09:45 PM
    oh boy. sounds like you are describing the PRIV
    10-26-17 09:56 PM
    the last week has been a bit ****ty for this on my phone.
    10-26-17 10:36 PM
    I as well suspect a janky app that's causing this issue. I haven't experienced significant lag at all, and haven't rebooted for quite a while. The last time I noticed a battery drain was an app (BBM) which has since been updated and seems to have fixed the issue.
    10-26-17 11:20 PM
    Have found the phone heating up and while it happens it starts to lag and behaves miserably! As it heats and lags the battery drains quickly and have to connect a charger frequently. Multitasking goes for a toss and apps force close and all becomes a tragic scenario! While I also have an iPhone I don't remember this kind of a paralytic behaviour with the iPhone ever but it's routinely happening with keyone! Any remedy for this? I am absolutely fed up with this type of a jerky performance of such an expensive phone!!!
    Can you give a list of the apps installed?
    Then we can give some feedback which one can be buggy.
    10-26-17 11:24 PM