Have been refreshing amazon and best buy every couple of hours for weeks now trying to buy the keyone here in the US. I even managed to "successfully" order one last week and even got a confirmation with an arrival date and everything.

Three hours later I get an email saying my order has been canceled since no stock available....

Just trying to buy the damn phone. I understand production is limited. Can you guys at least keep us posted somewhere (crackberry Twitter) as to when more is coming out.
    07-15-17 04:10 PM
    Try Sprint.
    07-15-17 06:22 PM
    I would but I have att
    07-15-17 07:51 PM
    I ordered mine through Amazon even though they had no stock at the time. it was back in Stock in about a week and they shipped it out. weird how they're just canceling your order.
    07-15-17 08:15 PM
    I ordered mine through Amazon even though they had no stock at the time. it was back in Stock in about a week and they shipped it out. weird how they're just canceling your order.
    Yeah thats the part that really threw me off they just cancelled and sent me email and said theyre out... I would have been fine with the option for order to be put on hold until they had more inventory
    07-15-17 09:51 PM
    I would but I have att
    I have Verizon but that's not stopping me.
    07-16-17 12:23 AM
    I have Verizon but that's not stopping me.
    Well Sprint and Verizon are both CDMA so it will work. AT&T is GSM so it wont work
    07-16-17 12:24 AM
    Well Sprint and Verizon are both CDMA so it will work. AT&T is GSM so it wont work
    Didn't think about that, I've always been with either Verizon or Sprint, never AT&T or T-Mobile.
    07-16-17 12:28 AM
    Really frustrating. TCL needs to get moving.

I lucked out and got to order from amazon last Friday at 9am for an extra keyOne. Coming in this Tuesday. US GSM.
    07-16-17 12:29 AM
    Yes they really do. Lucky you. Im still just refreshing on amazon. About to make it a homescreen shortcut now might as well lol
    07-16-17 01:13 PM
    Wait for the new batch
    07-16-17 03:30 PM
    It's pretty clear that TCL took the phone out of production to fix the screen issue, and that they have just restarted production again. Give them a week or two to get things up to speed again...
    07-16-17 05:02 PM
    It's pretty clear that TCL took the phone out of production to fix the screen issue, and that they have just restarted production again. Give them a week or two to get things up to speed again...
    Yes this is "very clear" given all the clear communication... they just released the phone for Sprint and a carrier in Franc (on the main page). Given those two new releases and the fact that they have not communicated anything it most definitely is not "very clear" at all what they are doing. Aside from offering the phone to more sellers while not being able to maintain stock on Amazon or Best Buy
    07-16-17 05:06 PM
    Yes this is "very clear" given all the clear communication... they just released the phone for Sprint and a carrier in Franc (on the main page). Given those two new releases and the fact that they have not communicated anything it most definitely is not "very clear" at all what they are doing. Aside from offering the phone to more sellers while not being able to maintain stock on Amazon or Best Buy
    The re sellers are not buying large numbers. They are buying in very limited batches so they are not stuck with stock again.
    07-17-17 10:43 AM
    Your right and there is another part of the story. The re-sellers are not buying in large quantities. They are waiting for orders or based on past orders buying close to the vest.

Its the old story fool me once shame on you.........so the sell out and out of stock is self inflicted.
    07-17-17 10:45 AM
    I am hoping that Best Buy and Amazon are waiting for the newer production batches that have the screen lift issue resolved. I check once a day on Amazon and no new stock yet.
    07-17-17 10:50 AM
    I am hoping that Best Buy and Amazon are waiting for the newer production batches that have the screen lift issue resolved. I check once a day on Amazon and no new stock yet.
    When I spoke to Best Buy corporate that's what the gentleman said. I would assume the same with Amazon. I'm sure all the returns was not what they wanted.
    07-17-17 10:53 AM
    When I spoke to Best Buy corporate that's what the gentleman said. I would assume the same with Amazon. I'm sure all the returns was not what they wanted.
    Makes sense, I still wish TCL would publish some official letter at least letting folks know they are fixing the issue and what production run batches would have the incorporated changes to fix the screen lift issue.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-17-17 11:14 AM
    Makes sense, I still wish TCL would publish some official letter at least letting folks know they are fixing the issue and what production run batches would have the incorporated changes to fix the screen lift issue.
    That's been something I have been saying all along. Get out in front of it......just like they did with the Tylenol scare of years ago. The next day the manufacture was on TV and the issue was taken care of and the public understood
    07-17-17 11:17 AM