Not enough people jumped on Apple. Charge your bluetooth headphones more often perhaps?
    Please, they were destroyed for it. But according to you, it wasn't warranted because a jack isn't needed.

You need to take a breath. I'm not saying its the end of the world, but anyone disagreeing that having it on top serves any purpose has their head in the clouds. In my opinion It should be on the bottom of the phone where its always out of the way. The KEYone isn't a perfectly designed phone, and moving the jack to the bottom would improve the device.
    kbz1960 and hjc73734 like this.
    06-28-17 03:35 PM
    Agreed. To me its a personal preference to which I go back and forth on. I always keep a wired pair with me if I forget to charge my wireless ones.

The jack location isn't a huge deal, but to me it makes much more sense on the bottom of the phone.
    Just an observation, but for something that's not a huge deal to you, you certainly know how to make it seem to be a huge deal. Yes, it's a preference thing. I prefer bluetooth.
    06-28-17 03:39 PM
    Just an observation, but for something that's not a huge deal to you, you certainly know how to make it seem to be a huge deal. Yes, it's a preference thing. I prefer bluetooth.
    How on earth have I made it a huge deal? I said it should be at the bottom, where most manufacturers put it now because it makes sense. Jeez, the phone isn't perfect, and I expressed my opinion on it. If you don't like my opinion don't bother to comment.
    MikeX74 and hjc73734 like this.
    06-28-17 03:40 PM
    How on earth have I made it a huge deal? I said it should be at the bottom, where most manufacturers put it now because it makes sense. Jeez, the phone isn't perfect, and I expressed my opinion on it. If you don't like my opinion don't bother to comment.
    Funny how people here love to throw their opinions out as a guide to how to live YOUR life. LOL. That's how most of these discussions turn into arguements.

I prefer it on the bottom too and I was mildly annoyed they put it on top. And people act like using a wired headphone is old school when they use a PKB Blackberry. LOL

Besides, what's wrong with having both a jack and a Bluetooth option? Even $50 burner phones have a headphone jack. And now all of a sudden flagship devices can't find room to implement one? Marketing BS all the way.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-17 03:46 PM
    Please, they were destroyed for it. But according to you, it wasn't warranted because a jack isn't needed.

You need to take a breath. I'm not saying its the end of the world, but anyone disagreeing that having it on top serves any purpose has their head in the clouds. In my opinion It should be on the bottom of the phone where its always out of the way. The KEYone isn't a perfectly designed phone, and moving the jack to the bottom would improve the device.
    Hang on a minute. I've stated that cable headphones act as the antena. Just because I and others don't subscribe to your preference doesn't mean that you should start making personal comments i.e. "....take a breath." My preference for is bluetooth. Simple as that mate.
    06-28-17 03:49 PM
    Hang on a minute. I've stated that cable headphones act as the antena. Just because I and others don't subscribe to your preference doesn't mean that you should start making personal comments i.e. "....take a breath." My preference for is bluetooth. Simple as that mate.
    Lol ok. Thanks mate!
    06-28-17 03:50 PM
    Jeez. Sorry if I've upset you. I've expressed my opinion along with others, don't get personal.
    06-28-17 03:52 PM
    Funny how people here love to throw their opinions out as a guide to how to live YOUR life. LOL. That's how most of these discussions turn into arguements.

I prefer it on the bottom too and I was mildly annoyed they put it on top. And people act like using a wired headphone is old school when they use a PKB Blackberry. LOL

Besides, what's wrong with having both a jack and a Bluetooth option? Even $50 burner phones have a headphone jack. And now all of a sudden flagship devices can't find room to implement one? Marketing BS all the way.
    This sums up nicely what was a comment made by me as a minor issue I have with the phone. I guess the KEYone is perfect and the headphone jack might as well be on the corner of the device because it doesn't matter.
    06-28-17 03:52 PM
    Hope OP's screen doesn't fall out because he'll come back for vengeance!
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-28-17 03:54 PM
    Jeez. Sorry if I've upset you. I've expressed my opinion along with others, don't get personal.
    Dude, why are you still commenting. I never made it personal. You stated I was making a huge deal over the headphone jack when all I've said is that I feel it should be on the bottom. You've made comments like "charge your headphones" and "wires are old school." Why you keep wanting to bait me into arguing with you is beyond me. You've stated your opinion and I've stated mine.
    hjc73734 likes this.
    06-28-17 03:54 PM
    Dude, why are you still commenting. I never made it personal. You stated I was making a huge deal over the headphone jack when all I've said is that I feel it should be on the bottom. You've made comments like "charge your headphones" and "wires are old school." Why you keep wanting to bait me into arguing with you is beyond me. You've stated your opinion and I've stated mine.
    Dude? I take it that's the same as mate in English, as I'm English. Lost in translation I guess. I've owned my KEYone for two months, no issues so far but I will agree with you on this, it's not perfect, but what is. Seriously, enjoy the rest of your day mate.
    06-28-17 04:00 PM

I did think it was something of a gimmick to take the jack away (with iPhones); but whatever, I am not an iPhone user anyway.

If it exists, I'd like to hear about bluetooth headphones that plug in (a tiny antenna piece, no wires) that give me the best of both worlds...that act like an antenna. Forgive my ignorance if it is out there. Just wondering...

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 04:03 PM
    I did think it was something of a gimmick to take the jack away (with iPhones); but whatever, I am not an iPhone user anyway.

If it exists, I'd like to hear about bluetooth headphones that plug in (a tiny antenna piece, no wires) that give me the best of both worlds...that act like an antenna. Forgive my ignorance if it is out there. Just wondering...

Posted via CB10

That's just JerryRigs opinion.
    06-28-17 04:13 PM
    Strange what I see on CrackBerry is different from my email, but my gut instinct is money. Could be wrong and I am accepting of my mistake; after all, I am my own worst critic. I haven't watched the link. Are you suggesting I am right? Please discuss. I love learning new things.
    06-28-17 04:20 PM
    Strange what I see on CrackBerry is different from my email, but my gut instinct is money. Could be wrong and I am accepting of my mistake; after all, I am my own worst critic. I haven't watched the link. Are you suggesting I am right? Please discuss. I love learning new things.
    I edited my post cuz I read your post wrong initially. LOL. Maybe that's why you saw a different posting on your email.

But you and JerryRig are thinking the same thing. Financial gain is what Zack from JerryRig is presenting. He gave several pieces of evidence to prove his case. Interesting video. give it a view if you get a chance.
    southlander likes this.
    06-28-17 04:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've actually thought that would be a good idea too....
    06-28-17 04:34 PM
    I edited my post cuz I read your post wrong initially. LOL. Maybe that's why you saw a different posting on your email.

But you and JerryRig are thinking the same thing. Financial gain is what Zack from JerryRig is presenting. He gave several pieces of evidence to prove his case. Interesting video. give it a view if you get a chance.
    Great video! Thanks for the link.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-17 07:42 AM
    I've actually thought that would be a good idea too....
    So, apparently a few inches of wire are needed for such a thing to work. I found on Amazon some 3.5mm telescoping antennas that plug in. If my theory is correct, I'm thinking it could be possible to use those to get the FM signal, but also use your bluetooth headset. But then again, I really don't know that much about electronics. I'd love to waste the few dollars to try, though. It would be somewhat awkward with the unwieldy antenna, however.

Posted via CB10
    rx8er likes this.
    06-29-17 08:09 AM
    Ive used the priv as well and considering this device is the second generation BB device running android seems alot smoother. I also like that the KB is a bit bigger on the K1.
    06-29-17 09:32 AM
94 ... 234