Yeah I agree. Here is perfect keyboard led looks like on my passport.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...530caf6293.jpg
    Take that same picture in the dark and report back.
    06-27-17 07:26 PM
    Take that same picture in the dark and report back.
    Sure!

06-27-17 07:33 PM
    The outer keys are brighter but what is more concerning is that the G key is way too bright for my liking. LOL.
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-27-17 08:04 PM
    Headphone jack definitely needs to be on the bottom. On the top is ridiculous.
    06-27-17 08:09 PM
    Why ridiculous? On the top makes it easier to keep the phone in a pocket
    06-27-17 08:13 PM
    Why ridiculous? On the top makes it easier to keep the phone in a pocket
    How? Since the dawn of smartphones I have put my phone in my pocket with the top pointing down, which is why manufacturers moved them to the bottom of devices. Not to mention holding it the cord is unnaturally sticking out of the top of the phone and not hanging freely from the bottom. BlackBerry seemingly didn't get the memo as they've continued with the top and so did TCL.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-27-17 08:16 PM
    How? Since the dawn of smartphones I have put my phone in my pocket with the top pointing down, which is why manufacturers moved them to the bottom of devices.
    Are you serious that the phone companies starting putting the headphone jack on the bottom because of you? Just joking. Lol
    06-27-17 08:27 PM
    Are you serious that the phone companies starting putting the headphone jack on the bottom because of you? Just joking. Lol
    Lol of course not. They started doing it because it made sense. I took the KEYone to the gym with me today and it was a pain having to mess with the cord every time I pulled the phone out of my pocket. It should be at the bottom where it belongs.
    06-27-17 08:29 PM
    Lol of course not. They started doing it because it made sense. I took the KEYone to the gym with me today and it was a pain having to mess with the cord every time I pulled the phone out of my pocket. It should be at the bottom where it belongs.
    Would it be hard to put your phone upright into your pocket? I'm not getting it.
    06-27-17 08:37 PM
    Would it be hard to put your phone upright into your pocket? I'm not getting it.
    I could, but it's just not natural for me to do that. That's not the real issue though. The real issue is taking out of my pocket every time and adjusting the cord so it's not in the way of the screen. Having it at the bottom eliminates the issue.

BigBadWulf and bluesqueen23 like this.
    06-27-17 08:46 PM
    How? Since the dawn of smartphones I have put my phone in my pocket with the top pointing down.
    Funny. I keep mine in my shirt pocket or jacket pocket every day, and always sliding bottom first, top up.

(so if I were to use the headphones, it'd be from the top of my pocket to my ears...in other words, perfect.)

To each his/her own
    06-27-17 08:53 PM
    Funny. I keep mine in my shirt pocket or jacket pocket every day, and always sliding bottom first, top up.

To each their own
    Nothing wrong with that either. But the headphone jack was moved to the bottom on smartphones because of the picture I posted above.
    06-27-17 08:54 PM
    Nothing wrong with that either. But the headphone jack was moved to the bottom on smartphones because of the picture I posted above.
    I see what you're saying, but I'm not looking at my phone when listening. I have it in my shirt or jacket pocket, and the headphones go from the top of phone to my ears. So just for me, that's the priority over watching something with earplugs and works nicely. But again, simply speaking for me, so not a flaw
    06-27-17 09:00 PM
    I see what you're saying, but I'm not looking at my phone when listening. I have it in my shirt or jacket pocket, and the headphones go from the top of phone to my ears. So just for me, that's the priority over watching something with earplugs and works nicely. But again, simply speaking for me, so not a flaw
    I understand your point as well. But to me it makes sense for it to be at the bottom so if you are actually using the phone it's out of the way.
    06-27-17 09:04 PM
    Get some dang bluetooth headphones like a normal tech lover! Wires, pfffft
    NightFire and rx8er like this.
    06-27-17 09:19 PM
    Get some dang bluetooth headphones like a normal tech lover! Wires, pfffft
    Lol, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, sometimes they aren't charged.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-27-17 09:30 PM
    Lol, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, sometimes they aren't charged.
    Time for some KEYʰᵉᵃᵈᵖʰᵒⁿᵉˢ
    06-27-17 10:41 PM
    That's good to hear, and I hope it holds up for you. I'm very fortunate that I got one of the good Privs and love it to bits.
    My Passport too, never had a problem with it. My Leap also, come to that!
    Can't see me buying a KEYone as I expect my current portfolio of Blackberries to see me through for at least a couple of years and who knows where we'll be then!
    Mind you, the Indian variant of the KEYone sounds interesting!
    Yes I want the KEYone but I love my Priv to pieces too. Maybe Christmas.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-27-17 10:48 PM
    Yes I want the KEYone but I love my Priv to pieces too. Maybe Christmas.
    Like those who love their KEYᵒⁿᵉ two pieces?

Sorry, I'll leave the room now
    NightFire, stlabrat and kbz1960 like this.
    06-27-17 10:52 PM
    Like those who love their KEYᵒⁿᵉ two pieces?

Sorry, I'll leave the room now
    LOL. I will get a KEYone one day when the price goes down since my fave BlackBerrys were the Classic and Bold 9900. But it just seems wasteful to spend money on another device when my Priv has been performing quite well through daily heavy usage. Sensibility has to set in, Crackberry addict or not.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-27-17 10:59 PM
    Sensibility has to set in, Crackberry addict or not.
    You've been a CrackBerry member for 5 years, and I presume a BlackBerry addict even longer. Sensibility is out the window.
    06-27-17 11:02 PM
    You've been a CrackBerry member for 5 years, and I presume a BlackBerry addict even longer. Sensibility is out the window.
    Got hooked on my first BlackBerry in 2002 with the Curve 8320. Have owned almost every single BlackBerry except for the Passport. Even owned the PlayBook. My family has a running bet to see how long I can last without purchasing the KEYone, lol. I just honestly love my Priv. Simple. It will be a good back up if I can hold on til Christmas. My son has the Dtek50 and we have two Leaps and a Z10 too.
    06-27-17 11:07 PM
    Today it's been my second day with my keyone and I like it so far. I also have some complaints that it could have been better. As you mentioned, a bigger LED, etc. For me it is my first phone with a front camera on the left side, pictures are a little annoying, could have been on the right.
    Further, another annoying thing is that there is no quick way to turn on and off the virtual keyboard, I found it much easier to type with a vk with one hand. That dollar key is pretty much useless and I would like to be able to do something with it. I actually managed to put a vk option using macrodroid on the notifications.
    Last but not least, the screen ratio 3:2 I don't like, most apps like snapchat show a chopped off picture. It should have been 16:9 instead, even if it meant a bigger brick.
    06-27-17 11:41 PM
    Google disagrees. Pixel it's on top. Lol.
    rx8er likes this.
    06-28-17 01:24 AM
    Cool review Donnation. I might have to rethink and grab one after all. Over the years, it seems I consistently agree with your posts more than any other forum member.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-17 01:27 AM
94 1234