I'm with Scotia as well.. Same here, no luck so far. I guess we can hope the update blackberry will push out next month will fix the issue for all banks or we can try swaping the Sim card as suggested by others (although mine works on my dtek60)...
    Mine also worked on my PRIV. But did not on the KEYone.
    06-21-17 07:06 PM
    I replaced my defective KeyOne (wonky keyboard, would power down suddenly - probably bad battery connection) with a Huawei P10+ for I think a bit less money. Android pay works perfectly, battery life seems similar, lighter, slightly smaller, much bigger / higher-res screen, as good if not better camera (certainly better camera software), cell connection excellent, no dropped calls. Quite liked the BlackBerry H/W keyboard on the KeyOne when it worked, but far too many problems. Hope they can either fix the problems or release a better unit. The Android Pay issues with the BlackBerry KeyOne are unique to that device; Android Pay in Canada on the same cards (BoM, ScotiaBank) works perfectly on the P10+.
    06-22-17 09:31 AM
    Hello ! Android Pay works very well with my Priv but not with my KeyOne with the same cards ????
    06-22-17 10:31 AM
    It's the 11th, and I haven't received an update from BlackBerry....safe to assume it's been delayed?
    07-11-17 11:24 AM
    I'm using a Chase debit card and everything is working fine for me. Used at a few different places here.
    07-11-17 12:12 PM
    Mine has been working fine. USA here.
    07-11-17 01:35 PM
    I deal with Tangerine Bank (which used to be ING Direct, which got bought out by Scotiabank), and Andorid Pay doesn't recognize it, although Tangerine say they're working on making Android Pay available soon.

My Capital One card also isn't recognized.

Bugger.
    07-11-17 02:21 PM
    No updated from Blackberry or the Android App and it's July 13th. I've emailed CIBC case for an update.

Here is the reply I got:

BlackBerry has informed us that the fix has been pushed until mid- next week.
    We are currently trying to find out why the fix has been delayed.

We will keep you updated with the latest information regarding this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by luvsql; 07-13-17 at 09:15 AM.
    knightfall and SunCoastBBGuy like this.
    07-13-17 08:59 AM
    No updated from Blackberry or the Android App and it's July 13th. I've emailed CIBC case for an update.

Here is the reply I got:

BlackBerry has informed us that the fix has been pushed until mid- next week.
    We are currently trying to find out why the fix has been delayed.

We will keep you updated with the latest information regarding this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Thanks for that FYI. I got the email too from my bank about this update which was to be released on the 10th. Guess we're waiting one more week...
    07-13-17 12:32 PM
    Got update on Rogers today and yet android pay still no go! what's the deal???
    07-17-17 04:43 PM
    Got update on Rogers today and yet android pay still no go! what's the deal???
    Oh no, really?? Which bank are you with?

I haven't received the Rogers update yet so I can't go out and test anything.
    07-17-17 05:28 PM
    Oh no, really?? Which bank are you with?

I haven't received the Rogers update yet so I can't go out and test anything.
    Today I tried with a cibc debit card
    07-17-17 06:06 PM
    Today I tried with a cibc debit card
    I received the update late last night, and this morning I tried to buy a coffee at McDonald's. Now I got this error message, which is new...

Has one been successful with Android Pay on their KEYone?-android-pay-keyone.jpg

Is this what you saw, sebstarr?

We need to contact BlackBerry and CIBC again...

Edit: I called my contact at CIBC and he was already aware of the issue, and stated he's already in touch with BlackBerry about this new error message. He promised he'd call me back later today.
    Last edited by knightfall; 07-18-17 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Update
    07-18-17 08:44 AM
    I received the AAM625 July release last night. When I tried to use Android Pay today I get the error that knightfall posted above.Has one been successful with Android Pay on their KEYone?-ap-error.png
    07-19-17 01:25 PM
    have exactly the same issue with nfc -- worked fine with priv
    07-19-17 01:54 PM
    After last night's update, within Google Play > Settings > my device is now showing as Uncertified which would explain the error. My device is NOT rooted. I know they won't reply but I sent an email to Blackberry Mobile about it.
    07-19-17 01:56 PM
    Update! CIBC just called me and said they worked with BlackBerry to resolve the issue, and their test device worked successfully. Sure enough, I zipped over to a nearby McDonald's and bought a coffee with my KEYone! Nice!

Everything appeared to be server-side. I didn't update Android Pay or my OS since the OTA from Roger's Wireless. I didn't even reboot my phone.

And, as a matter of interest, my KEYone still says "uncertified" in Google Play Settings. I suppose that wasn't the issue after all?

In any case, I'm quite happy to have caught up to other Canadian-Android users who have been using Android Pay since May 31st.
    07-20-17 01:29 PM
    AndroidPay has worked smoothly since day 1. My KEYone is from the first batch. Not sure why this thread even exists.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 01:41 PM
    I received a call from CIBC this morning as well stating they are aware of the new issues where it doesn't work at all after the July update. If it's server-side, why are we still having the problem?
    07-20-17 02:00 PM
    I was finally able to successfully use it at Subway, on my third attempt -- once I figured out on my own that I needed to NFC it to the keypad / card terminal, and NOT at the other attached doohickey the staff was telling me that I needed to wave it at. :-)
    knightfall likes this.
    07-20-17 02:00 PM
    Anyone used in USA anywhere?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 02:20 PM
    I've successfully used it twice at a Subway in California.
    07-20-17 02:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Trader Joes no problem.
    07-20-17 10:09 PM
    Not sure why this thread even exists.
    Because it has not since day one for CIBC and Scotia Bank users in Canada. Then BlackBerry pushed an OTA for the July security update, and "broke" Android Pay for all Canadians with a KEYone, causing the device to be unverfied with Google.
    07-21-17 09:10 AM
    Because it has not since day one for CIBC and Scotia Bank users in Canada. Then BlackBerry pushed an OTA for the July security update, and "broke" Android Pay for all Canadians with a KEYone, causing the device to be unverfied with Google.
    Thanks for clarifying. Luckly in America no issues. NFC transfer in general improved. However it was being more effective in the first month when transferring to a BB10. After some update that feature became shaky. Between Androids works well.
    07-21-17 09:14 AM
131 ... 3456