Hey OP,

Any luck?
    I'm having the same issue, using PC Mastercard with KEYone, failed at Dollarama, Tim's, and Shoppers.
    The device is detecting the machine, because it will launch the App while unlocked.
    06-03-17 09:45 PM
    For what it's worth, I did a few Visa transactions today using a DTEK50. They all went through super fast and easy, and I'm really liking this Android Pay. I can't wait until Monday, as Canadian issued debit cards will be allowed. If a payment can go through this fast on debit, it's going to be a game changer for Android users here.
    06-03-17 09:57 PM
    I setup my mastercard on the DTEK50, works like a charm. Removed and re-added my Mastercard on the KEYone, same issue.
    Now I'm at the point of what the hell is the issue, and who can help.
    06-05-17 10:52 AM
    I setup my mastercard on the DTEK50, works like a charm. Removed and re-added my Mastercard on the KEYone, same issue.
    Now I'm at the point of what the hell is the issue, and who can help.
    Exact same issue as me? Has your card been approved by your bank, and is Android Pay all set up as it should be? Yet, the vendor's terminal is now denying your KEYone when trying to tap?
    06-05-17 11:04 AM
    Card is verified each time within the Android Pay app. Terminal detects the device, but my KEYone keeps telling me tap. I once saw an error but it just flashed by.

At this point, something with KEYone, used same Mastercard on both devices.

I've sent a bug report to Google.

Are you still having the issue?
    knightfall likes this.
    06-05-17 11:44 AM
    Doesn't work for me either - KeyOne on Rogers in Toronto. Scotia Visa and BMO Mastercard loaded into Android Pay. Tried at Tim's, McDonalds, Canadian Tire for very small purchases. Gives a variety of authentication error messages depending on the terminal. Apple Pay works fine, and has been working fine since last summer.
    06-05-17 11:59 AM
    Card is verified each time within the Android Pay app. Terminal detects the device, but my KEYone keeps telling me tap. I once saw an error but it just flashed by.

At this point, something with KEYone, used same Mastercard on both devices.

I've sent a bug report to Google.

Are you still having the issue?
    Exact same issue as you, yes. With the exception my cards are Visa and probably a different Canadian Bank.

If more reports come in, we can relax knowing it isn't our specif devices, but the whole KEYone lineup.

I've reported this to BlackBerry via a ticket, as well as my bank.
    06-05-17 12:06 PM
    Doesn't work for me either - KeyOne on Rogers in Toronto. Scotia Visa and BMO Mastercard loaded into Android Pay. Tried at Tim's, McDonalds, Canadian Tire for very small purchases. Gives a variety of authentication error messages depending on the terminal. Apple Pay works fine, and has been working fine since last summer.
    Thank you for chiming in as well! I'm becoming more certain it's the KEYone lineup in Canada that has the issue, not just my phone.

Have you reported this to BlackBerry and your bank?
    06-05-17 12:08 PM
    Good to know.

Keep us posted as to what BlackBerry says. I will update, what I hear back from Google.
    knightfall likes this.
    06-05-17 12:09 PM
    Since both the phone and Android Pay in Canada is so new, thought I'd just wait a month or two before trying it again. From what I remember Apple Pay didn't work that we'll for me at first either, but now (a year later) it's fairly reliable. Even Apple Pay still fails from time to time, most often at Canadian Tire for some reason. I'd rather have it not work or fail right now than be insecure or resulting in false payments. I'd never leave the house with just a phone to pay though, long way from trusting it as an only form of payment. More of a convenience thing, since often have the phone out looking at something in the checkout line anyway.
    knightfall likes this.
    06-05-17 12:30 PM
    So I've tried to send a picture to my PRIV using android beam. NFC kicks in because the PRIV starts downloading but it never completes the transfer.

I've tried Amex pay and that does not work either so I think that for some of us there is an actual problem with the phone.
    06-05-17 01:40 PM
    When using Android Beam, I had to manually turn on Bluetooth on my Nexus 6P for the image transfer to work to and from my KEYone. Was Bluetooth already on for both your devices?
    06-05-17 02:41 PM
    Android Pay is crap.
    If available at your location, try using Cards. Much more then a simple payment card wallet, I actually use it to enter my office (also punch my clock), enter my Gym, I pay with it (well mostly McDonald's accept NFC at my Location, Israel) and even for transportation.

Here it is https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en
    06-05-17 04:03 PM
    Works fine for me with BMO MasterCard on my KEYone unlocked Rogers phone.
    06-05-17 04:38 PM
    Worked fine for me this morning here in the US.
    06-05-17 06:22 PM
    When using Android Beam, I had to manually turn on Bluetooth on my Nexus 6P for the image transfer to work to and from my KEYone. Was Bluetooth already on for both your devices?
    Yes it was.
    06-05-17 06:35 PM
    Is there a strong support of commercial points for it in london?
    06-05-17 08:49 PM
    Yes it was.
    Until this am, it was not. Changed SIM yesterday from previous Rogers (with Rogers Suretap Mobile Wallet functionality) to the new SIM Rogers shipped with the phone. Did the SIM change online and reinstalled app. Now tried this am at McDonalds and voila, worked like a charm. Not sure if SIM card change, delete/reinstall or simply a background fix with Android Pay, but it works :-)
    knightfall likes this.
    06-09-17 12:37 PM
    Works beautifully using BMO MC and BMO Debit on my Priv.
    06-09-17 12:41 PM
    Until this am, it was not. Changed SIM yesterday from previous Rogers (with Rogers Suretap Mobile Wallet functionality) to the new SIM Rogers shipped with the phone. Did the SIM change online and reinstalled app. Now tried this am at McDonalds and voila, worked like a charm. Not sure if SIM card change, delete/reinstall or simply a background fix with Android Pay, but it works :-)
    I just tried at McDonald's right now and it didn't work. Exact same issue. I'm with Rogers too.

Which bank are you? I'm trying to get CIBC cc and debit to work.
    06-09-17 01:16 PM
    Knightfall, I am with BMO. It was a debit transaction. Will try another place at lunch now and let you know later.
    06-09-17 01:29 PM
    Someone on Google+ just told me Android Pay via BMO began working yesterday for him on his KEYone.

BMO - 1
    CIBC - 0
    Scotia - ?
    06-09-17 01:33 PM
    Good to know.

Keep us posted as to what BlackBerry says. I will update, what I hear back from Google.
    Have you heard back from Google? I submitted a ticket to BlackBerry on Friday last week and I've heard nothing back. @blackberry via Twitter just tells me, "They must be running behind."
    06-09-17 01:49 PM
    Tried at Hero Burger al lunch (not an official one as per press release) and it worked flawlessly . Now if I can get rid of the need for my driver license, I may just be wallet free :-)
    06-09-17 03:42 PM
    Hmmmm. Successfully activated a MasterCard (BMO), a Visa (CIBC), and an Interac card, all from different banks (though the Visa required me to phone in to my bank to validate). All working fine.

SUPER convenient, gotta admit.
    knightfall and terminatorx like this.
    06-10-17 01:20 AM
131 1234 ...