Seems you were so eager to crush my post (angry world), you forgot the word "know". Happy that I could correct you. Care to comment on the -34% or just interested in showing how someone is wrong?
    Actually, it's common internet practice to use nouns as verbs. So yes, he meant to say "Do you even math?" It's like if someone has a lot of grammatical errors, the internet joke is to say "Do you even English?"

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    yessuz and PJD642 like this.
    02-21-17 10:13 PM
    Very interesting sales-volumes. I don't know, what they count within smart-devices?

If smart-devices are not handsets and you deduct them from the total volume you would have only have the handset-business, where the YOY-change is not that dramatical (~1.4 mU in 01/2017 vs ~ 2.0 mU PY)... but, I am not really sure about that.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 04:33 AM
    Actually, it's common internet practice to use nouns as verbs. So yes, he meant to say "Do you even math?" It's like if someone has a lot of grammatical errors, the internet joke is to say "Do you even English?"

Oh, you mean text speak. Where you just ignore grammar and like, say words... Got it.
    02-22-17 04:19 PM
    We are a dying civilization. No even his phone can save him.

Here's an actual email sent to me by a client with a net worth greater than 500 million dollars: "ned soemthing but surprised u said u never saw, laurie if can reacall i mentioned this a bunch of times and these rods specificially almost 8 months ago, literally. just never sent a pic. in any event need more lighting anyone can walk over by suits and see cant tell colors, same with pants, socks etc and chanign overall lighting above prob not answer.. (alhtout i did also ask if they wud be ennuff) someone dazzle me with brilliance"
    02-22-17 04:26 PM
    Oh, you mean text speak. Where you just ignore grammar and like, say words... Got it.
    Yep, exactly. Lol. I'm fairly proper most of the time, but when I'm joking around with people I would intentionally go grammar-dummy on them, haha. So that's how I know about that, and I do English... ;-)

02-23-17 10:44 AM
    We are a dying civilization. No even his phone can save him.

Here's an actual email sent to me by a client with a net worth greater than 500 million dollars: "ned soemthing but surprised u said u never saw, laurie if can reacall i mentioned this a bunch of times and these rods specificially almost 8 months ago, literally. just never sent a pic. in any event need more lighting anyone can walk over by suits and see cant tell colors, same with pants, socks etc and chanign overall lighting above prob not answer.. (alhtout i did also ask if they wud be ennuff) someone dazzle me with brilliance"
    Lol, this is where you reply with "Do you even English???" :-D

02-23-17 10:45 AM
    Lol, this is where you reply with "Do you even English???" :-D

I'm starting to feel younger by the minute. How hip to just leave out words. kewl.
    02-28-17 12:51 PM
57 123