Just wondering if anyone has bought a Skinomi skin for their KEYone and whether it sticks well to the aluminum frame (especially on the front side)!
    11-01-17 11:16 AM
    Just wondering if anyone has bought a Skinomi skin for their KEYone and whether it sticks well to the aluminum frame (especially on the front side)!
    You must wonder how to hide the silver top part lol. I actually bought the carbon black skinomi for my silver K1 but turns out I'm gonna sell it to get the black edition. Once all that's done I'll install it (black skinomi on black metal) and I'll post some pics.
    11-01-17 11:29 AM
    I didn't pick it up for the Keyone in particular.

But I'm a huge fan of Skinomi, and I think they make some of the best screen protectors on the market.

They also have some top notch customer service.

Even though i live in Canada and still have to pay extra for shipping, I still think it's worth buying from them.
    11-01-17 11:32 AM
    You must wonder how to hide the silver top part lol. I actually bought the carbon black skinomi for my silver K1 but turns out I'm gonna sell it to get the black edition. Once all that's done I'll install it (black skinomi on black metal) and I'll post some pics.
    Hey. Want to buy a Black Edition KEYone but not down to spend almost $1000 on a BlackBerry here in Canada when I'm not entirely sure the KEYone is for me.

Was going to buy a used silver edition and put on the exact same Skinomi skin you bought and see if I enjoy the basics of the phone.

Let me know how that Skinomi skin sticks to the aluminum?
    11-01-17 11:39 AM
    Hey. Want to buy a Black Edition KEYone but not down to spend almost $1000 on a BlackBerry here in Canada when I'm not entirely sure the KEYone is for me.

Was going to buy a used silver edition and put on the exact same Skinomi skin you bought and see if I enjoy the basics of the phone.

Let me know how that Skinomi skin sticks to the aluminum?
    Yup but first gotta get rid of this K1, then buy the other lol
    11-01-17 11:40 AM
    Love the carbon Fibre and how it leave some silver visible, looks really sharp!
    scott8629 likes this.
    11-01-17 12:38 PM
    Real pictures would be great, please post if you've done this to your KEYone
    11-01-17 12:45 PM
    I didn't pick it up for the Keyone in particular.

But I'm a huge fan of Skinomi, and I think they make some of the best screen protectors on the market.

They also have some top notch customer service.

Even though i live in Canada and still have to pay extra for shipping, I still think it's worth buying from them.
    I'm in Canada too. Do we not have a local retailer that sells this brand? Who installs it for you? Is it easy to install?
    11-01-17 05:05 PM
    I'm in Canada too. Do we not have a local retailer that sells this brand? Who installs it for you? Is it easy to install?
    No. I buy it online and put it on myself. It's super easy to install, it's a wet application, so you can actually move the protector around until it fits correctly.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-01-17 05:40 PM
    No. I buy it online and put it on myself. It's super easy to install, it's a wet application, so you can actually move the protector around until it fits correctly.
    Thanks. I may try this when I get my next phone.

Quick question, did you have issues with dust being stuck under the film when installing?
    11-01-17 06:43 PM
    Thanks. I may try this when I get my next phone.

Quick question, did you have issues with dust being stuck under the film when installing?
    The instructions with a protector I got for an mp3 player ages ago, suggested streaming up the bathroom with a shower which settles out the dust and applying it in the steamy room.
    11-01-17 07:01 PM