My account is provisioned, spent more hours with both Verizon and BlackBerry than I care to remember, done the dialer codes, but yet only can get HD voice. Any ideas? (My screen says they've encountered a problem, please try to activate at later time.)
    09-28-17 06:30 AM
    I have the same issue, HD Calling, but no video. I get the same error.
    09-28-17 06:35 AM
    My account is provisioned, spent more hours with both Verizon and BlackBerry than I care to remember, done the dialer codes, but yet only can get HD voice. Any ideas? (My screen says they've encountered a problem, please try to activate at later time.)
    Is the My Verizon app installed and granted all permissions?
    09-28-17 06:53 AM
    Yes. Both Verizon and Blackberry are stymied.
    09-28-17 08:27 AM
    Have you spoken to Verizon and Blackberry? They gave me the impression I was alone in having this problem.
    09-29-17 05:41 AM
    Have you spoken to Verizon and Blackberry? They gave me the impression I was alone in having this problem.
    Mine is working. The only thing I can recommend is a little complicated if you don't use adb much. There is an app called settings database editor: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etedit22&hl=en

in order for you to be able to change most settings, you have to connect to your computer via adb and run the following command (without the quotes) : "adb shell pm grant by4a.setedit22 com.android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS" . This will allow the app to write to the secure settings database. In the app, under the system tab, there should be a value called "config_video_calling." Mine is set to "2". If you'd like to try or have questions let me know i'd be glad to help.
    09-29-17 06:55 AM
    a quick update. Blackberry recommends a factory reset. ugh. I don't get the impression they are sure it will work.
    09-30-17 08:04 PM