how do we do a hard reboot (press power button for 32sec) after oreo update? used to have 2 vibrations once reached 32sec and know then to release the power button but now seems like this feature is gone..
    10-22-18 07:44 PM
    I think it's not needed anymore.
    10-24-18 02:09 PM
    A reboot like that shouldn't be necessary anymore. If you want to perform a hard reboot, hold the power button until the power options appear. Select "Shut Down" or its equivalent wording. Wait 30 seconds, then power the device back on. This is technically a hard reboot.

The 32 second reboot is a different kind of reboot where you just hold the power button for 32 seconds, and I'm not exactly sure how it was discovered or why it was found to be beneficial. In theory, you can do the same in Oreo. It's literally just holding the power button for 32 seconds.
    10-24-18 06:27 PM
    A reboot like that shouldn't be necessary anymore. If you want to perform a hard reboot, hold the power button until the power options appear. Select "Shut Down" or its equivalent wording. Wait 30 seconds, then power the device back on. This is technically a hard reboot.

The 32 second reboot is a different kind of reboot where you just hold the power button for 32 seconds, and I'm not exactly sure how it was discovered or why it was found to be beneficial. In theory, you can do the same in Oreo. It's literally just holding the power button for 32 seconds.
    got the hard reboot from this forum.. hahaha..

anyway, will try to shutdown and wait for 30 sec, and see what happens..

thanks.
    10-24-18 09:13 PM