This was on my feed today on Google! I made it up to..

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    Attached Thumbnails Hamburg or Rome?-44125.jpg  
    04-20-16 08:33 PM
    For all I know his Twitter his outdated! But if you read his Twitter you'll see it unless it's been deleted. Rather he changes his mind or not! The fact is it was posted on his Twitter about 2 weeks ago.

04-20-16 08:35 PM
    If you can't differentiate between what was on Twitter and said by the CEO and what was in the news that's on you. I suggest you calm down and reevaluate your use of language because unlike the mods, I have very little tolerance.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-20-16 08:39 PM
    His Twitter page said it 2 weeks ago! What I just posted was from my goggle news , nothing to do with the twitter. When you posted Dude just stop because its not on Twitter ( that's calling me a lier ) and I don't put up with being called a lier. Simple as that. Thanks.

04-20-16 08:43 PM
    If you can't differentiate between what was on Twitter and said by the CEO and what was in the news that's on you. I suggest you calm down and reevaluate your use of language because unlike the mods, I have very little tolerance.
    Too many exclamation points for your taste lol??

Posted via CB10
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-20-16 09:23 PM
    This was on my feed today on Google! I made it up to..

That article is at least 4 months old, and the information in it is very outdated.

His Twitter page said it 2 weeks ago!
    Prove it.
    04-20-16 11:05 PM
    That article is at least 4 months old, and the information in it is very outdated.

Prove it.
    Stop , enough already.. Move on please
    04-20-16 11:06 PM
    Plans can change and Chen is the type of CEO that will cut a project, if he feels he can not make money on it. From what I gather Blackberry is looking to release a full touchscreen and a keyboard devices this year, as these devices are the android transition devices for blackberry users that are running the classic/q10/bbos and z10/z30. With the release of these devices it will give blackberry a 3 device android portfolio with the Priv representing the high end and the other devices are mass deployment devices. The real questions is how is the Priv sales actual doing and can Blackberry get a full world wide release on the new devices, if released. Remember blackberry target is only 3 million with android devices. To me blackberry need to wait a full year of their 3 android devices being on the market together to make a decision on the hardware division as the September 2016 time table is too early in my view.

What we do know is that Blackberry is trying to increase its' direct sales channels because it has been come clear, to me, that this is where their bulk of their sales are going to come from in the future. Verizon has taken the unusual step in using a 3rd party or either having blackberry ship directly to customers, which tells me that verizon is willing to sell blackberry phones but not hold inventory.

Posted via CB10
    fockx likes this.
    04-21-16 12:47 AM
    unlike.
    Hey Bla1ze, hope you are doing well.

Will there be a Crackberry post of "everything we know about "X" device"?

I really enjoyed the one about the Priv and would be cool to have one about the "Roming" & "Hamburgers"

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    04-24-16 09:00 AM
    Hey Bla1ze, hope you are doing well.

Will there be a Crackberry post of "everything we know about "X" device"?

I really enjoyed the one about the Priv and would be cool to have one about the "Roming" & "Hamburgers"

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    If there's anything more than �\_(ツ)_/�, maybe.
    04-24-16 09:02 AM
60 123