So my girlfriend who back in the day was a Pearl user and when that died I gave her my Curve, before she switched to Android, now has a galaxy S7 but she is not in a position to buy a new phone as she hasn't paid off the S7 yet.

She's in love with my keyone, especially the battery life, she gets a half day out of hers and has to carry around a pocket charger. I get two days of super hard use out of the KeyOne. Battery just won't die.

I half joked with her so many people were so excited to have it and now are disappointed, that she should just wait a month or two and people will be dumping them on craigslist for $300.

Also, I produce concerts for a living and I use Iphone for ticket scanning which allows people to boot up their tix on their phones and I scan the barcodes. A gentleman walked up with a Q10 and we started yapping about it, and he asked me whether I'd heard of the new KeyOne. Pulled mine out of my pocket and said "you mean this one?"

He's on Sprint so he has to wait for CDMA version. I let him fool around with mine for a bit while he drooled.

Lovin' it
    06-18-17 11:35 PM
    Once upon a time you gave her your Curve. Now it's time to give her your KEYone. Ah, true love!
    pizzawheel likes this.
    06-19-17 12:23 AM
    So my girlfriend who back in the day was a Pearl user and when that died I gave her my Curve, before she switched to Android, now has a galaxy S7 but she is not in a position to buy a new phone as she hasn't paid off the S7 yet.

She's in love with my keyone, especially the battery life, she gets a half day out of hers and has to carry around a pocket charger. I get two days of super hard use out of the KeyOne. Battery just won't die.

I half joked with her so many people were so excited to have it and now are disappointed, that she should just wait a month or two and people will be dumping them on craigslist for $300.

Also, I produce concerts for a living and I use Iphone for ticket scanning which allows people to boot up their tix on their phones and I scan the barcodes. A gentleman walked up with a Q10 and we started yapping about it, and he asked me whether I'd heard of the new KeyOne. Pulled mine out of my pocket and said "you mean this one?"

He's on Sprint so he has to wait for CDMA version. I let him fool around with mine for a bit while he drooled.

Lovin' it
    As a woman, I take great pause with this lol - you must really be in a casual situation, don't call me your woman and you won't buy me a cellphone o_O whether it's financial reasons or other, now I'm not a user I have my own $ and I don't "need" my man to do anything..... But he does. Let me read my man on social media posting that I'm stuck on a S7 cause I can't afford a KEYᵒⁿᵉ but he has one o_O - I'd be single/divorced so fast.......

P.S. - she isn't the one lol do the both of you a favor and end it.

That's like me riding public transportation because I can't afford a vehicle and you come home in gold Bugatti!! Hmm hmm hmm "girlfriend" she need a man and you need a woman lmao yall silly
    06-19-17 12:24 AM
    As a woman, I take great pause with this lol - you must really be in a casual situation, don't call me your woman and you won't buy me a cellphone o_O whether it's financial reasons or other, now I'm not a user I have my own $ and I don't "need" my man to do anything..... But he does. Let me read my man on social media posting that I'm stuck on a S7 cause I can't afford a KEYᵒⁿᵉ but he has one o_O - I'd be single/divorced so fast.......

That's like me riding public transportation because I can't afford a vehicle and you come home in gold Bugatti!! Hmm hmm hmm "girlfriend" she need a man and you need a woman lmao yall silly
    I don't believe he meant it quite like that, lol.

Posted via CB10
    Dan Millen likes this.
    06-19-17 12:41 AM
    Wow, topic starter got some major a$$whooping!
    06-19-17 05:06 AM

Ummmm... maybe you need to lighten up and not read into things that aren't there.

I refer to my girlfriend as my girlfriend because, well, she's my girlfriend. She refers to me as her boyfriend, because, well, I'm her boyfriend. I don't know where you live, but where I live unmarried couples generally refer to their partners as boyfriend and girlfriend.

And not that I need to mans-plain to you, but as stated above, I gave her my Curve because her Pearl died, and I'd just upgraded to the Tour. And while she makes a fine living, she just bought an S7 and wants to be practical and pay it off before she upgrades.

I don't see how you could read anything more into that. But you found a way so God bless you!
    GPuba likes this.
    06-19-17 10:07 PM
    Public transportation vs a Bugatti isn't a fair comparison for the S7 vs KeyOne.

More like public transportation vs a Bugatti whose windshield fell off after a leisurely drive.
    06-19-17 10:24 PM

Yikes! In the spirit of jumping to conclusions, I bet you are "single/divorced." Ahahaha!
    06-20-17 12:50 AM
    Yikes! In the spirit of jumping to conclusions, I bet you are "single/divorced." Ahahaha!
    LOL I am happily married
    06-24-17 01:49 AM