I have searched, and it's not that I can't find anything on this topic, I find so much it confuses me. A now unavailable IT guy set it all up for me like this:
    Mail, Hub synchronizes my @mail.tele.dk mails beautifully
    Calendar, the same, set up AFAIR with @outlook.com account
    Contacts, used to be the same as Calendar. Now I have no contacts on BB. If I look on the web on my outook account all the contacts are there and up to date after a clean up on Microsoft Outlook 2010.

So, any ideas why my BB now can't see the contacts on the outlook account? I don't want to use an app to control this, must be like before. And you need to put the dots close together for me to be able to connect them ;-)
    Last edited by No Quarter; 04-02-20 at 10:10 AM.
    04-02-20 09:16 AM
    Did you check Contacts -> upper right gear symbol -> Accounts and Views -> Accounts?
    04-02-20 09:28 AM
    I have searched, and it's not that I can't find anything on this topic, I find so much it confuses me. A now unavailable IT guy set it all up for me like this:
    Mail, Hub synchronizes my @mail.tele.dk mails beautifully
    Calendar, the same, set up AFAIR with @outlook.com account
    Contacts, used to be the same as Calendar. Now I have no contacts on BB. If I look on the web on my outook account all the contacts are there and up to date after a clean up on Microsoft Outlook 2010.

So, any ideas why my BB now can't see the contacts on the outlook account? I don't want to use an app to control this, must be like before. And you need to put the dots close together for me to be able to connect them ;-)
    Go to settings, users and accounts, add account, BlackBerry HUB+ Account, then type in your outlook credentials. When asked what to sync, select contacts only.
    04-02-20 09:38 AM
    The account was already there. So I tried to delete it, and then create it. It worked, but I only got the options to sync mail and task and notes, contacts (and calendar) was not mentioned
    04-02-20 10:10 AM
    To Kettcar (my first gocart was a kettcar, loved it)

Yes. In there I have a gmail account (not sure why), outlook.com account, Oister SIM, Whatsapp. The two first have tickmarks.
    04-02-20 11:47 AM
    As conite mentioned: What about Settings -> Accounts -> Outlook@Blackberry Hub+ -> Account Settings -> SyncSettings for Contacts? Everything checked?
    04-02-20 11:42 PM
    As conite mentioned: What about Settings -> Accounts -> Outlook@Blackberry Hub+ -> Account Settings -> SyncSettings for Contacts? Everything checked?
    Yes, it is checked. My account though is [email protected] though. Contacts is checked
    04-04-20 06:48 AM
    Yes, it is checked. My account though is [email protected] though. Contacts is checked
    I’m no IT guy but possible that you need to login to Outlook from a PC to approve or allow the new device?
    04-04-20 06:52 AM
    Two things:
    -I can't find where on outlook.com on the pc I could give such permission
    -Just tried deleting the outlook account on BB. And then create it again. When I do I get the options to tickmark Tasks and Notes, not Calendar and Contacts. Don't know why

Thanks so far
    04-04-20 07:20 AM
    Are your servers correct? Although you have an outlook.com account, you should use Exchange settings: outlook.office365.com. Did you check this?
    04-05-20 03:37 AM
    I also had the same issue with "absent" outlook contacts. Then I decided to use iCloud for synchronization of the contacts. It first synced all contacts, but any changes then are not synced with the cloud. For example, I add a new contact on my MacBook, it syncs with the iCloud, but that contact doesn't appear on my KEYone. Or vise versa: I do update some contact's details on my KEYone and those changes are not synced to cloud and then to my MacBook. Might it be that the problem is with the stock contacts app?
    04-05-20 12:58 PM
    Are your servers correct? Although you have an outlook.com account, you should use Exchange settings: outlook.office365.com. Did you check this?
    Yes, server is outlook.office365.com
    04-07-20 11:10 AM
    I also had the same issue with "absent" outlook contacts. Then I decided to use iCloud for synchronization of the contacts. It first synced all contacts, but any changes then are not synced with the cloud. For example, I add a new contact on my MacBook, it syncs with the iCloud, but that contact doesn't appear on my KEYone. Or vise versa: I do update some contact's details on my KEYone and those changes are not synced to cloud and then to my MacBook. Might it be that the problem is with the stock contacts app?
    I don't think so, it's both a problem with the Android Contacts and Microsoft Contacts app
    04-07-20 11:12 AM