Hey everyone, just contemplating using my device upgrade with bell to get myself a keyone, and wondering if I should still get the keyone.
    I was originally stoked to hear of the device and looked forward to getting it, but originally didn't want to buy it on contract and when I went to my local bell they never had any in stock. Now they have it on display but it's been tortured by security clamps lol ( so tight in clamp backplate is popping and backlight bleed where the clamps are on the side) I'm still unable to get the device unlocked without buying outright from a carrier first. So I guess my dilemma currently is as follows, should I buy the keyone with all the current issues or wait for a new device? I'm currently still using a LG G5 and my trusty old classic. Weirdly enough I am clinging to my classic because my G5 has connectivity issues, signal isn't as strong as my classic, bluetooth seems to be fixed with latest update but the GPS is effectively useless. Cannot stay connected even outside of my truck on a sunny clear sky day, (apparently there is a known GPS issue with the g5) so for those who are still reading as I ramble on, do you have the keyone? How Is the connectivity in canada? I ask specifically for my country as the big players here Bell, Rogers and Telus all share towers now since xmas last year. Does bluetooth stay connected in your vehicles? I have a RAM 1500 with the Uconnect 8.4AN system. How does the GPS perform? I'm using my BlackBerry classic for a GPS in my Jeep. (should probably buy a standalone GPS but eh I've got the devices around anyways) I already know what to expect performance wise based on the available hardware software Mashup. But what are your opinions? Should I wait to see if BlackBerry releases something else soonish or just bite the bullet and buy the keyone from a carrier?

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    08-17-17 12:03 PM
    I have been using Nogago Tracks to track my hikes and bike rides and it appears to have no gps problems.

I can't tell you about Canadian coverage but there are posts were folks do seem to be having reception issues. So let's see what Canadian users have to say.

I find it an overall fun and practical device.
    08-17-17 03:17 PM
    My opinion is do what works for you....

If you really want/need a PKB device, I'm not sure there is going to be a better one. Asking about performance is going to be hit and miss.
    08-17-17 03:18 PM