I've been watching BestBuy stock in my state (NJ) and late last week stock showed up in 2 locations. On Saturday I went to the first location, none to be found by the time I got back in the car and checked stock again it showed none at that location. Went to second location and they had one. I bought it. By the time I got home even that location showed no stock.

I think both of these locations got 1-2 units total which is crazy, but heck I got lucky.

No date identifying information on the box or phone but back protective sticker had the little extra notch over the flash so I'm hoping it's a post gluegate device.

Another little gotcha is that Bestbuy charges 35 dollar restocking fee if you return the phone unless it's defective. Guess I can't blame them.

KEYone did have the July update installed so hopefully another good sign that I got a extra gluey phone.

So far I like the device. Happy with the speed, happy with the size. Pretty handsome device actually. I've got an incipio basic case coming for it. It definetly needs a case for my use. I'm on the road a lot and it's a bit too refined to be running naked for my use. I'm a case / clip guy so I'm waiting for the Seidio case to become available. I've always used Seidio cases and have been happy with them.

So I do something a little different with my Android Phones. I really like badge counts on home screen icons so I use NovaLauncher and Tesla Unread. I do believe I'm giving up keyboard shortcuts, but for now that's acceptable. I'll decide later whether I can really live without them or not. Here's a pic of my homescreen.

Got my KEYone, Geez I hope it's the extra gluey one.-screenshot_20170731-121549.jpg

Really wanted an all black but that might take some time to materialize if at all for US market. We'll have to wait and see.

I have a Priv that I used for testing my BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) Environment. Never used as a daily phone. It's AT&T unlocked I believe, really good shape, with a Seidio Case and Clip. If anyone wants it, PM me. Not sure what's it's worth. Thought 250 but I see they are cheaper than that now. Would rather it go to someone on CB than eBay.

Roveer
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-31-17 11:22 AM
    Congrats on getting your KEYone! I enjoy using mine quite a bit. So nice seeing how everyone can customize it to their own liking.

Nice badges.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-31-17 11:36 AM
    I've been watching BestBuy stock in my state (NJ) and late last week stock showed up in 2 locations. On Saturday I went to the first location, none to be found by the time I got back in the car and checked stock again it showed none at that location. Went to second location and they had one. I bought it. By the time I got home even that location showed no stock.

I think both of these locations got 1-2 units total which is crazy, but heck I got lucky.

No date identifying information on the box or phone but back protective sticker had the little extra notch over the flash so I'm hoping it's a post gluegate device.

Another little gotcha is that Bestbuy charges 35 dollar restocking fee if you return the phone unless it's defective. Guess I can't blame them.

KEYone did have the July update installed so hopefully another good sign that I got a extra gluey phone.

So far I like the device. Happy with the speed, happy with the size. Pretty handsome device actually. I've got an incipio basic case coming for it. It definetly needs a case for my use. I'm on the road a lot and it's a bit too refined to be running naked for my use. I'm a case / clip guy so I'm waiting for the Seidio case to become available. I've always used Seidio cases and have been happy with them.

So I do something a little different with my Android Phones. I really like badge counts on home screen icons so I use NovaLauncher and Tesla Unread. I do believe I'm giving up keyboard shortcuts, but for now that's acceptable. I'll decide later whether I can really live without them or not. Here's a pic of my homescreen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170731-121549.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	428037

Really wanted an all black but that might take some time to materialize if at all for US market. We'll have to wait and see.

I have a Priv that I used for testing my BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) Environment. Never used as a daily phone. It's AT&T unlocked I believe, really good shape, with a Seidio Case and Clip. If anyone wants it, PM me. Not sure what's it's worth. Thought 250 but I see they are cheaper than that now. Would rather it go to someone on CB than eBay.

Roveer
    Hopefully it is an "extra gluey" one... 👍 I've been holding off getting a KEYone as I've posted previously until I'm comfortable that TCL/BlackBerry Mobile has remedied the screen issue.

Good luck with your recent purchase and please keep me and others here on CB updated.

Bob
    07-31-17 05:25 PM