Still no July security for USA unlocked model GSM.
    07-21-17 03:00 PM
    What notification bug?

Btw, I got the update today in Romania on Orange and I installed it. I'm curious to know the known issues after this update.
    Data apps like allo and hangouts aren't getting notifications until you open the app
    07-21-17 03:03 PM
    still nothing
    07-21-17 03:29 PM
    Data apps like allo and hangouts aren't getting notifications until you open the app
    I'm experiencing that bug and I'm *still* on the June update. Checking multiple times a day for the July update and nothing seems to be in sight. (BBB100-1 USA Unlocked).
    07-21-17 05:43 PM
    What notification bug?

Btw, I got the update today in Romania on Orange and I installed it. I'm curious to know the known issues after this update.
    Notifications for apps like Instagram only show up if the app is running in the background. If you close the app you won't get any notifications until you open the app.
    07-21-17 06:24 PM
    The notification bug is also present on the June update. I'm still on AAL and at first I just assumed android was junk, but after reading these forums realize it must be a BlackBerry specific issue. Apps other than sms, phone, and hub (email) do not get notifications unless the app is opened.
    07-21-17 06:39 PM
    The notification bug is also present on the June update. I'm still on AAL and at first I just assumed android was junk, but after reading these forums realize it must be a BlackBerry specific issue. Apps other than sms, phone, and hub (email) do not get notifications unless the app is opened.
    I'm not experiencing this. Not on the June update and neither on the July update. What is you phone model/version? I get email, WhatsApp, news, Facebook, Messenger, Wordfeud etc. and I would be getting notifications from other apps as well (but I have turned off notifications from those I don't need notifications from). I'm on BBB100-2.
    07-21-17 06:50 PM
    I'm not experiencing this. Not on the June update and neither on the July update. […] I'm on BBB100-2.
    Same here. Didn't notice any problems with the July patch and didn't have any problems with the June patch.
    07-21-17 07:15 PM
    Still no July update here on a North American unlocked GSM. Blackberry proper did an outstanding job of timely security updates. BB via TCL is disappointing for sure. Those updates were a market differentiator that is loosing ground now. Wonder why?
    07-21-17 09:27 PM
    I'm on July and I am experiencing lack of notifications with Instagram and Kijiji.
    Last edited by AZN; 07-22-17 at 04:40 AM.
    07-21-17 10:07 PM
    I don't see an update button in phone status section. The last update was June 5.
    Same. No 'system update' in about phone.
    07-21-17 11:24 PM
    Same. No 'system update' in about phone.
    For whatever reason (blame TCL) it's accomplished through the separate "Updates" app in the app drawer rather than in the Settings like every other Android phone on the planet.
    DrNurseChris likes this.
    07-21-17 11:29 PM
    Thanks! I hadn't really looked in the app drawer since all the useful apps were already on my homescreen! Thanks again! No update for ATT in Texas
    07-21-17 11:31 PM
    Watchout! Mr Blaze is going to scold you that att has NOTHING to do with the update!
    07-22-17 12:07 AM
    Notifications for apps like Instagram only show up if the app is running in the background. If you close the app you won't get any notifications until you open the app.
    Good thing I don't use instagram than
    07-22-17 12:57 AM
    got the update now in greece on holidays german version, used in the Czech republic. I cannot find the support center app. where is it?
    As soon as you install the update, after restarting you will get a prompt to fill in some details about yourself to get support. The app itself is called customersupport
    07-22-17 12:58 AM
    I get notifications from CB forums app, gmail, steam, whatsapp and pretty much every app I got installed that has notifications (but I don't use twitter, instagram, facebook and other crap apps like them) so for me there is no issue with the notifications )
    Even skype notifies me but I turned the notifications off since after the last update there is no way to disable sound while getting a notification, you can disable notifications and not get any or enable it and you will always have the notification sound on (skype is more ******** with every update).
    07-22-17 01:03 AM
    As soon as you install the update, after restarting you will get a prompt to fill in some details about yourself to get support. The app itself is called customersupport
    That did not happen. I tried manual restart and the same result, nothing to be filled
    07-22-17 01:58 AM
    Does this update comes with a straitjacket?

****Berry
    07-22-17 02:16 AM
    Alarmy app, one of the top app for its kind is not working properly after the update.
    The alarm will work only if the app is always opened. Hopefully someone from BB is reading all this and taking notes :/
    07-22-17 04:44 AM
    I've updated but my phone keeps looking for an update even though I've changed my settings. Anyone else found this.
    07-22-17 04:57 AM
    Alarmy app, one of the top app for its kind is not working properly after the update.
    The alarm will work only if the app is always opened. Hopefully someone from BB is reading all this and taking notes :/
    Works for me even the clock/alarm app is closed
    07-22-17 05:01 AM
    Finally, after endless amounts of manually checking for updates for the past month on my BBB100-2 KeyOne, this morning, I woke up, checked for updates and the phone started downloading the update then installed it.

I got AAM481 which is the July 5th Security Patch so I guess BlackBerry decided to skip the June Patch altogether on my phone and jumped straight to the July Patch

I live in Dubai by the way

Changelog:

https://s9.postimg.org/6g2hkeqqn/Scr...707-082054.png

https://s9.postimg.org/8yo6l3cgv/Scr...707-082125.png
    Hi
    Do you still get the push notifications after the update for apps like Instagram.
    I'm not getting push notifications after the update.
    07-22-17 05:19 AM
    Germany: Phone is updating right now :-)

CB10 on my PP SE
    07-22-17 06:34 AM
    just got AAM481 here in Switzerland
    07-22-17 07:58 AM
141 ... 3456