Anyone able to get your calls forwarded to Google Voicemail on the KEYone? Mine doesn't seem to forward over to GV even though I have all the settings setup in the Voicemail settings and Call Forward settings. People are still being directed to my AT&T voicemail.
    06-13-17 03:43 PM
    I have google voice on my phone and any VM"s I get come through in my gmail acct transcribed. Did you install the google voice app on the keyone? not sure if that makes a difference, although I also haven't received any VM's specifically on the keyone yet as I've only had it a week.
    06-14-17 12:37 AM
    I have google voice on my phone and any VM"s I get come through in my gmail acct transcribed. Did you install the google voice app on the keyone? not sure if that makes a difference, although I also haven't received any VM's specifically on the keyone yet as I've only had it a week.
    I do have it installed. I finally got it work. With AT&T they were finally able to update my IMEI and they are now able to see the KEYone as a Smartphone LTE device which fixed some service issues for me. This allowed me to input my Google Voice number under the call forwarding section of the phone settings which allowed it to route people to my Google Voicemail. Before it would give me a network error when trying to update those settings.
    06-15-17 11:56 AM
    So if they updated your IMEI in the database do you have the advanced calling sections options now with HD voice?
    06-15-17 12:11 PM