I've switched out several key ones and, along with when I switched from my priv, each time I've done so, I get a large dump of older photos (presumably from my SD card) thrown is as most recent pictures on my Google Photos timeline. Extremely annoying and wouldn't think this should have to happen. Anyone aware of this and any solutions?
    11-04-17 12:15 PM
    I've switched out several key ones and, along with when I switched from my priv, each time I've done so, I get a large dump of older photos (presumably from my SD card) thrown is as most recent pictures on my Google Photos timeline. Extremely annoying and wouldn't think this should have to happen. Anyone aware of this and any solutions?
    Are they coming from the "cloud?"
    11-04-17 02:21 PM
    Are they coming from the "cloud?"
    Account is synced to the cloud. The dump of a good number of pictures I believe is coming from the SD card when put into the next phone
    11-04-17 03:27 PM
    Account is synced to the cloud. The dump of a good number of pictures I believe is coming from the SD card when put into the next phone
    Backup the photos from the SD card to the cloud and then move them into the same folder as the others. Shouldn't happen again.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-04-17 04:16 PM
    Backup the photos from the SD card to the cloud and then move them into the same folder as the others. Shouldn't happen again.
    They are backed up to the cloud. Which folder are the "others" in?
    11-04-17 06:26 PM
    They are backed up to the cloud. Which folder are the "others" in?
    Use a file manager and locate the files that are giving you issues. Move them to the same folder as the rest.
    11-10-17 12:11 PM