I hate this app I had issues with it on my PRIV and have a totally different issue with it on my KEYone.

I click on a photo (or photos) I want to delete, click on the trash bin icon then click on move to trash and nothing happens. Nothing gets deleted. I exit the app, go back in and the photos are still there.

The only way I can successfully delete them is if I open my camera and flip through my pictures until I get to the one(s) I want to delete and click on delete there.

Anyone have this issue or know how to resolve it?
    10-20-17 01:33 PM
    Can't say I've experienced that. I have no issues deleting things with Google Photos.
    10-20-17 02:00 PM
    I hate this app I had issues with it on my PRIV and have a totally different issue with it on my KEYone.

I click on a photo (or photos) I want to delete, click on the trash bin icon then click on move to trash and nothing happens. Nothing gets deleted. I exit the app, go back in and the photos are still there.

The only way I can successfully delete them is if I open my camera and flip through my pictures until I get to the one(s) I want to delete and click on delete there.

Anyone have this issue or know how to resolve it?
    Have you given the Google Photo app the appropriate Permissions to interact with files?
    10-20-17 05:27 PM
    I was looking in my settings for that but can't find it. I'm not logged into my Gmail account on my Google Photo app (I don't need it to back up my files). I was wondering if that may be why too. I'll see if I can figure out the permissions thing.
    10-20-17 05:36 PM
    I was looking in my settings for that but can't find it. I'm not logged into my Gmail account on my Google Photo app (I don't need it to back up my files). I was wondering if that may be why too. I'll see if I can figure out the permissions thing.

Those are the permissions I have the app. Don't know what else it needs 😤
    10-20-17 05:42 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5e9a2d31c9.jpg

Those are the permissions I have the app. Don't know what else it needs ������
    Frankly, I rarely use the Google Photo app so I don't know its needs or quirks.
    10-20-17 09:10 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5e9a2d31c9.jpg

Those are the permissions I have the app. Don't know what else it needs 😤
    Frankly, I rarely use the Google Photo app so I don't know its needs or quirks.
    ashlani01 likes this.
    10-20-17 09:10 PM