On a Blackberry Priv can google photos be moved to the media card or the photos be directed to be stored on the car?
    07-04-22 04:33 PM
    On a Blackberry Priv can google photos be moved to the media card or the photos be directed to be stored on the car?
    Google Photos simply views the photos you have stored - wherever they may be.
    07-04-22 05:14 PM
    Google Photos simply views the photos you have stored - wherever they may be.
    Sorry to get back to you so late, I did not word the question correctly. Can the app Google Photos either be moved to the card or can it be directed to store the photos on the card. Sorry about the first question
    07-08-22 06:39 PM
    Sorry to get back to you so late, I did not word the question correctly. Can the app Google Photos either be moved to the card or can it be directed to store the photos on the card. Sorry about the first question
    Google Photos doesn't "store" anything. It just views the pictures you have already stored on your device.

If you want pictures elsewhere, you'll have to change the settings in the individual apps that are saving them.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-08-22 07:31 PM
    Google Photos doesn't "store" anything. It just views the pictures you have already stored on your device.

If you want pictures elsewhere, you'll have to change the settings in the individual apps that are saving them.
    Google photos doesn't store your local photos, it would be the camera app or any other app that's bringing you pictures that you'd need to configure for storage.
    07-08-22 07:33 PM

Ok thank you
    07-09-22 12:46 PM