I just got an offer for Google Fi. No Blackberry phones are listed as compatible but that does not mean they might not be. So, here I am, asking if anyone knows.

The rate sounds almost or too reasonable but I'm not quite ready to abandon Verizon.

Thanks in advance
    08-22-19 12:26 PM
    you have xfinity internet? Xfinity mobile works great depending on how much data plan you need
    08-22-19 01:12 PM
    I just got an offer for Google Fi. No Blackberry phones are listed as compatible but that does not mean they might not be. So, here I am, asking if anyone knows.

The rate sounds almost or too reasonable but I'm not quite ready to abandon Verizon.

Thanks in advance
    Try a 32 second reboot. Hold the power button through 3-4 power cycles and then see if your phone takes Google Fi.

O: )
    FF22 likes this.
    08-22-19 01:51 PM
    joking aside, I think Google Fi is like any other MVNO, except for switching between carriers based on quality service. Specifically, it runs on top of TMobile, Sprint and US Cellular (I think!).

Theoretically, you might be ok, as long as you have a device with their LTE bands.

Xfinity Mobile and Spectrum Mobile run on top of Verizon, I believe. So, for these MVNOs, you'll want a VZ-compatible device I'm assuming.

I'm not sure if you'd get provisioned for WFC, HD Audio or LTE-A. Someone who has these providers might be able to speak more intelligently on the subject.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-22-19 02:12 PM
    Try a 32 second reboot. Hold the power button through 3-4 power cycles and then see if your phone takes Google Fi.

O: )
    Everyone is a comedian - well, almost everyone! (g)
    IceCreamPlz likes this.
    08-22-19 04:00 PM
    If you read through the FAQ here, it says that certain of these models are unsupported because of the lack of CDMA (Sprint network):

https://support.google.com/fi/answer...upported_model

Looks like you'll need a sprint/VZ device to get FI to work.
    08-22-19 04:36 PM