The stock bb dialer drove me nuts, so installed the Google Phone dialer months ago and have been thrilled. This is the version I use:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/

I can't seem to find any other updated versions that work on the KeyOne. Has anybody else found a working, more recent version??
    01-21-18 10:22 PM
    I know right. Can't believe our default dialer is Google Phone 3 and can't/won't update. It's so stupid. My sister got herself a Pixel 2 for Christmas and a week or 2 ago, the Phone app got an update which included Duo integration. That's what I want. It's version 15.something IIRC. I downloaded that same dialer you linked too but I couldn't stand that all the call logs were wrong so I don't use it.
    01-22-18 06:27 PM
    I have been using the Google Dialer for a bit now (currently on V18) and I noticed this weekend that all my calls are showing up in history as missed calls. Are others seeing the same? Tried several versions and all yield the same result.
    04-09-18 09:21 AM
    ^That is specifically why I have it installed but don't use the "updated" Google Dialer. For God's sake I hope the Oreo update brings with it the updated dialer. Our pre-installed dialer is only like 15 or so versions behind the current one!
    Hoefniks likes this.
    04-09-18 11:56 AM
    The stock app is dire.

Not sure what to do.
    04-09-18 02:19 PM
    What's exactly that's driving you nuts on the stock app? I've had not a single problem with it. In the end it's only a dialer...
    04-10-18 08:40 AM
    What's exactly that's driving you nuts on the stock app? I've had not a single problem with it. In the end it's only a dialer...
    It's purely cosmetic. The newer versions also has Duo integrated into it and I believe swipe up to answer. The default dialer installed is Google Phone 3.0. I believe the most recent is 18.x.
    04-10-18 11:43 AM