I have my google account on the phone and in hub but dont have access to my google contacts?
    12-06-17 11:47 AM
    I have my google account on the phone and in hub but dont have access to my google contacts?
    Generally, when setting up the Gmail account in the Hub, there's an option to sync Contacts and Calendar. If you did not do so, I'm not sure if it can be done afterward. You might have to delete the account and then Re-add it.
    12-06-17 01:12 PM
    i dont think that was an option when i was setting it up. is there a way to manually add it?
    12-06-17 02:38 PM
    Go back into settings in the Hub, click on the Gmail account, and go down the list. You will find all the other things you can sync.

It depends on the account type as to whether you can sync things like contacts, calendar or tasks. For example, my home email account from my ISP is an IMAP account which does not support contacts and calendar, so those options are not available. But my work and personal outlook.com accounts do (being Exchange accounts), so those items are there to select.

Then, you have to go into the contacts app settings and check the accounts you want to show up in the app.
    12-06-17 03:53 PM
    there is a root issue going on i think. i dont see the option to sync my google contacts. i have deleted the account and added it back on. emails sync fine. calander and contacts arent syncing and i dont see the option to do that.

is it possible to put my google contacts on a sim and manually import them into the phone?
    12-06-17 04:08 PM