I've got one Google account identity that includes Google Calendar on this KEYone BBB100-1 PRD-63116-001 unlocked Silver T-Mobile.

The Calendar sync works fine except for some NASCAR calendars I added recently to my Google account at the NASCAR website on my PC. These are visible in one of the calendar menus on the phone, not another, but events are not shown in the calendar itself. I sync Google Calendar to the Mozilla Thunderbird app on my PC and the NASCAR events show there.

In Calendar > Overflow Menu > dropdown for my Google account, I see:

Google Calendar sync problem on KEYone-20190816-calendar-accounts.jpg

In the Settings gear > Accounts and calendar folders, I see this:

Google Calendar sync problem on KEYone-20190816-accounts-calendar-folders.jpg

I wonder why the NASCAR calendars are greyed out? I've been through various settings on the phone looking for unchecked boxes but don't see any. I've looked through my Google account on the PC and don't see anything to change. Anyone got an idea (except for another app)?
    08-16-19 08:36 AM
    Try the actual Google Calendar app and see if it all works as expected. Will help rule out an issue with the app / settings.
    rolfep likes this.
    08-16-19 12:27 PM
    I had no idea I wasn't using the actual Google Calendar app.

Anyway, I installed it, found my NASCAR calendars in the settings, and toggled sync on. Now, they show up in the Blackberry calendar, also. For some reason, tapping the greyed-out calendars in Blackberry calendar just gave me a color choice, afaics. Thanks!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    08-16-19 12:41 PM
    Thanks!
    Glad to help!
    08-16-19 12:43 PM
    I had the same problem back when I had a DTEK 60.

If I remember correctly, I went to the cog in the upper right (inside BB calendar app) and then into the accounts option. Unchecked the calendar that wasn't being displayed and checked it again. The grayed out calendars then became available.
    08-16-19 02:50 PM