Hi,
    Trying to transfer IPhone calendar from to my Key One.
    Tried the normal transfer apps but nothing seems to work at all.
    So instead I installed the Google calendar on my IPhone and Keyone, thinking it would sync on the google server?? Then I would just go in from my Key One and all would display nicely, NO!

The Google calendar on the iPhone shows all the content from my IPhone calendar, I just want this to be seen on my Key one instead.
    Then I can ditch the IPhone and life will be good
    Any ideas folks?
    07-03-17 05:56 AM
    What account are you using for the Google Calendar on your iPhone? is it the same as the Keyone?

Your events should sync up. Unless you've just been using a local account on your iPhone.
    07-03-17 08:06 AM
    Hi, thanks for the reply.
    Just checked the iPhone and it seems to be the iCloud account that google calendar is using.
    I guess that makes things difficult or not possible? knowing how apple defends itself
    07-03-17 09:00 AM
    JOhn, sorry I forgot to mention that the google account is indeed the same
    07-03-17 09:01 AM
    If I could suggest a better calendar app, try Informant, it is free in the Play Store and also Informant Widget, so you can add a full screen agenda widget. It syncs flawlessly and you get to choose which calendars to sync. You would just choose the google calendar under your account name and that is the events it will show. Now that you synced your iOS calendar with Google, there is no need to install it on both phones, just install on the KeyOne and choose your google account name for the calendar to display. You can also add your Google Task account as well and it also syncs tasks well. Done
    07-03-17 10:50 AM
    Thank you Dollface!
    Very much appreciated, will try this.
    IYO is this a app that will 'stay around'? liking the look of it already, with tasks notes etc on same view.
    Haven't found out how to sync the google calendar yet, although it mentions 'buy' when I try anything other than 'informant sync' in the new account field.
    ( the only google related option new account is google tasks)
    Although might be worth buying as I like what I see here.
    07-03-17 01:20 PM
    Thank you Dollface!
    Very much appreciated, will try this.
    IYO is this a app that will 'stay around'? liking the look of it already, with tasks notes etc on same view.
    Haven't found out how to sync the google calendar yet, although it mentions 'buy' when I try anything other than 'informant sync' in the new account field.
    ( the only google related option new account is google tasks)
    Although might be worth buying as I like what I see here.
    It automatically will sync with Google calendar, you have to have that app installed on your phone. You can add other sync accounts like Google Task if you like. Also, at the top right should be a menu icon (three dots) click that and choose Visible Calendars and be sure your Google account name is checked and click the little pull down mark at the corner and choose Default Account. It should import that calendar. This app has been around for ages, started using it when I had a Palm Pilot, it was called Pocket Informant then
    Attached Thumbnails Google Calendar From Iphone To Key One-psfix_20170709_110813.jpg  
    07-09-17 11:01 AM
    I prolly recommnend NOT going to a different app just yet and re-focus on the original issue at hand first!

Is it possible to setup a google calendar app on your mac computer then crossing the information that way. Not sure if your calendar is on your computer or not. Try it that way first. Google calendar has more feature access on a computer. Syncing on your computer is easier than to do it on your device. You can always sync your calendars to your device later.
    07-09-17 12:06 PM