So disappointed.

After waiting months and traveling to the KW Hands on event - - I was so excited to get my Keyone last weekend.

However, it has been returned.

The permanent tooobelt is ridiculous. You better have small hands if you don't want to hit it while typing an email or scrolling a web page.

The speaker is terrible. Sounds like a tin can. I'd also put people on speaker phone and they'd say they couldn't hear me.

Power button on the left hand side? So dumb.

Now reports of screens lifting and the Jerry video... No thank you. We have been duped.

The battery is great...and it feels like a quality built phone, but that's it.

I'm not a troll either although I'll be labelled one. I'm a (was) a BlackBerry fanboy... But it's not even blackberry anymore and this was my last chance. Worst marketing and launch I have ever seen, but now we know why... This phone is a flop.

Goodbye BlackBerry, hello Samsung S8.
    06-09-17 08:16 AM
    Good luck with your Samsung.
    06-09-17 08:26 AM
    Are you serious? complaining about the power button on left side? petty complaint. The video is not a real world test. Would you treat your expensive sunglasses that way or watch you wear? no.
    As for the KEYone PKB it is the same size as the classic so you should have known that prior.
    The speaker is as good as my Pixel so that's just an excuse to complain.
    Whining about marketing makes me laugh! Who cares because how does that change the phone?
    Bbnivende likes this.
    06-09-17 08:27 AM
    So disappointed.

After waiting months and traveling to the KW Hands on event - - I was so excited to get my Keyone last weekend.

However, it has been returned.

The permanent tooobelt is ridiculous. You better have small hands if you don't want to hit it while typing an email or scrolling a web page.

The speaker is terrible. Sounds like a tin can. I'd also put people on speaker phone and they'd say they couldn't hear me.

Power button on the left hand side? So dumb.

Now reports of screens lifting and the Jerry video... No thank you. We have been duped.

The battery is great...and it feels like a quality built phone, but that's it.

I'm not a troll either although I'll be labelled one. I'm a (was) a BlackBerry fanboy... But it's not even blackberry anymore and this was my last chance. Worst marketing and launch I have ever seen, but now we know why... This phone is a flop.

Goodbye BlackBerry, hello Samsung S8.
    If you don't care about the pkb, which you obviously don't if you would accept a Samsung, then you should get the Dtek60. It has literally everything great about BlackBerry software and usability but it lacks the physical keyboard. Why wouldn't you buy that one?
    06-09-17 08:29 AM
    Hey every phone has its market, enjoy your S8.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 08:31 AM
    06-09-17 08:31 AM
    Are you serious? complaining about the power button on left side? petty complaint. The video is not a real world test. Would you treat your expensive sunglasses that way or watch you wear? no.
    As for the KEYone PKB it is the same size as the classic so you should have known that prior.
    The speaker is as good as my Pixel so that's just an excuse to complain.
    Whining about marketing makes me laugh! Who cares because how does that change the phone?
    Agree completely!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 08:32 AM
    Hopefully Blackberry recognizes some of the issues and has answered and or replacement devices before too many people get pissed off. Let be fare the launch could of been better and they should fix the issues asap if they want to compete in the smartphone marketplace. People spend good money and they expect to get what they pay for!
    06-09-17 08:35 AM