Listen,

If you can appreciate a top tier phone...DO NOT buy the KEYone! Had it and the dropped calls and weak WiFi was enough for me to return less than a week later! Obvious budget cuts here. How else can I can use an iPhone with exact same sim card in exact same conditions and have no issues. This is my 3rd iPhone since the Passport and my first KEYone was crap.

CRACKBERRY is not the same as it used to be (now sponsored and financially benefits from BlackBerry)...Move on from BlackBerry everyone. It's **** if you've ever gotten used to using an iPhone. Completely disappointed and I was a BB fan from the 9000, 9700, 9800, 9900, Z10, Z30, Q10, Classic, Priv (also crap) days...Unfortunately the budget isn't there for R&D, quality parts, supplier conformance as there is with the big wigs (Apple, Google and MAYBE Sony). That's the hard truth brothers and ain't nobody gonna change my mind on that.

Will be deleting my CB profile and been here for a LONG time. Cya BlackBerry, the formfactor was the right idea, but the components are **** (relatively speaking)...Yeah, of course there are gonna be those that NEVER had one single problem with the KEYone. But I can guarantee the problems are far more greater than an iPhone. The internals are not the latest and greatest! How could they be with their limited budget compared to the big wigs!

I am a Canadian, I WANT to love BlackBerry, trust me on that. I thought the KEYone was gonna be the phone. Sold my iPhone 6S while overseas to purchase this KEYone. But if I can't make calls or get relative weak WiFi signals where I was always strong...It just wasn't worth it. There are many complaining about dropped calls and of course you can refer to the iPhone 5 days, but it was a particular way you held the phone, the KEYone just drops even when you are standing in front of your yard, outside!

CrackBerry, hey...Don't kid yourselves guys...CBK is biased now with buy-in by BlackBerry. Let's not forget he was in retirement for a reason...Now, CB is just a marketing scheme just as all car manufacturers are paying reviewers to drive their cars, etc. Is it a coincidence that CB releases durability tests after the whole screen lift thing?

Sorry for the aggressive post, just so peaved at BB and the overall internal quality of this device...
    aznclam likes this.
    06-15-17 04:42 PM
    I did returned my k1 but I still love my passport. Crackberry will support BlackBerry even if TCL decided to stop making new BlackBerry phones.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 04:47 PM
    You gave it a shot, sorry it didn't work for you.
    06-15-17 04:49 PM
    As someone who was previously using a Galaxy S7...im not seeing the issues with performance, reception or build quality. For those of us who use our phones as a work tool...this is almost perfect.
    DolemiteDONS and dbom like this.
    06-15-17 04:53 PM
    No issues with my KEYone at all.
    dbom likes this.
    06-15-17 04:57 PM
    I own Keyone and I am so satisfied with it and I don't care about your subjective opinion
    06-15-17 04:58 PM
    This phone isn't for everybody. I for one, enjoy the phone. I'm sorry it doesn't work for you. IPhones are good phones. Be happy with your choices. Life is too short otherwise.
    dbom likes this.
    06-15-17 04:59 PM
    I own Keyone and I am so satisfied with it and I don't care about your subjective opinion
    Agreed
    06-15-17 05:07 PM
    sorry to hear you had such a bad time with the keyone. very annoying for you obviously.
    06-15-17 05:09 PM
    Have a nice trip @shawngt2 ...ohh by the way have a brand new 7plus in the box..you what I use for ..angry birds before flights and other games. Have never used such un-serious phone for serious stuff like emails what a mess!
    So glad running on my PRIV and now KEYᴼᴺᴱ arriving.
    good luck
    Sigewif likes this.
    06-15-17 05:30 PM
    0 issues with my KeyOne, not a single Dropped call, great 2 day battery life, awesome keyboard.....OP. take your iToy and.........

DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-15-17 05:32 PM
    I don't understand how you can compare it to a flagship iPhone or Android device...it is $100's less...some flaws aside that all devices have (mine is perfect) the specs shouldn't be compared based on the obvious price difference
    06-15-17 05:39 PM
    haha. my iphone is sitting on my desk, with a cracked screen from lightly jogging to my car with keys in my pocket. Turned it on this week to test android auto to work out possibilities with our workplace app.
    What a slow piece of junk it is. Not to mention terrible battery life.

bye.
    06-15-17 05:40 PM
    too bad your device was a dud, my KEYOne has been the best BlackBerry device I've ever owned, the performance is good, the keyboard is excellent but it's strange that some are experiencing the exact opposite but your salvo against CBK is uncalled for and makes me wonder if you're just trolling, it serves nothing to smear someone's reputation especially when it's baseless. not good bye bye don't let the door hit you on the way out
    06-15-17 05:40 PM
    Why spend the time deleting your CB profile? Wouldn't it just be easier to stop visiting altogether?

Unless... you know that it will be difficult to resist the allure of BlackBerry and so you're trying to save yourself from yourself by doing everything you can to guarantee you won't return!
    Snappy Phoenix and phuoc like this.
    06-15-17 05:50 PM
    Why spend the time deleting your CB profile? Wouldn't it just be easier to stop visiting altogether?

Unless... you know that it will be difficult to resist the allure of BlackBerry and so you're trying to save yourself from yourself by doing everything you can to guarantee you won't return!
    06-15-17 05:58 PM
    thats your opinion, just want to state the fact that TCL actually does have the bank account to do anything the BIG 3 do, it's just there choice if they want to or not.
    06-15-17 06:00 PM
    I have had my K1 for just a week tomorrow and so far it's the best BlackBerry I have owned since the 9900 and I have owned all of the including the Priv..no dropped calls, , no screen pop, great wireless reception and just a great overall experience and oh...the keyboard is awesome to type on rather than glass.
    06-15-17 06:04 PM
    Listen,

If you can appreciate a top tier phone...DO NOT buy the KEYone! Had it and the dropped calls and weak WiFi was enough for me to return less than a week later! Obvious budget cuts here. How else can I can use an iPhone with exact same sim card in exact same conditions and have no issues. This is my 3rd iPhone since the Passport and my first KEYone was crap.

CRACKBERRY is not the same as it used to be (now sponsored and financially benefits from BlackBerry)...Move on from BlackBerry everyone. It's **** if you've ever gotten used to using an iPhone. Completely disappointed and I was a BB fan from the 9000, 9700, 9800, 9900, Z10, Z30, Q10, Classic, Priv (also crap) days...Unfortunately the budget isn't there for R&D, quality parts, supplier conformance as there is with the big wigs (Apple, Google and MAYBE Sony). That's the hard truth brothers and ain't nobody gonna change my mind on that.

Will be deleting my CB profile and been here for a LONG time. Cya BlackBerry, the formfactor was the right idea, but the components are **** (relatively speaking)...Yeah, of course there are gonna be those that NEVER had one single problem with the KEYone. But I can guarantee the problems are far more greater than an iPhone. The internals are not the latest and greatest! How could they be with their limited budget compared to the big wigs!

I am a Canadian, I WANT to love BlackBerry, trust me on that. I thought the KEYone was gonna be the phone. Sold my iPhone 6S while overseas to purchase this KEYone. But if I can't make calls or get relative weak WiFi signals where I was always strong...It just wasn't worth it. There are many complaining about dropped calls and of course you can refer to the iPhone 5 days, but it was a particular way you held the phone, the KEYone just drops even when you are standing in front of your yard, outside!

CrackBerry, hey...Don't kid yourselves guys...CBK is biased now with buy-in by BlackBerry. Let's not forget he was in retirement for a reason...Now, CB is just a marketing scheme just as all car manufacturers are paying reviewers to drive their cars, etc. Is it a coincidence that CB releases durability tests after the whole screen lift thing?

Sorry for the aggressive post, just so peaved at BB and the overall internal quality of this device...
    That's quite the overreaction for what's likely just a defective device. Just get it replaced and give it another shot.
    06-15-17 06:05 PM
    Wait unlocked phone sale to open up in Canada. What u said is irrelevant...

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 06:05 PM
    Listen,

Cell reception works a lot better without the tinfoil hat... just kidding though. I don't think there are any conspiracies at play by BlackBerry/TCL/Crackberry. However I do believe they can't seem to get past some serious quality control issues with their Android devices!

 C L A S S I C
    06-15-17 06:38 PM
    OP, apple is introduce OS11 with new device. Plus AR for all (closer nit eco system). come back and let us know how it goes compare to resonably open system here and security. Of course, I'll give Apple good grade for out of box experiences - no need to set up. It just works. BB still got some improvement in order to achieve that (as you look like required). CB provided some hand held experiences for new device, but still need the USER to go extra step, like most of Droid. Of course, it proven not for you. Best wishes for your next phone experiences, (do not drop it, as CBK video showed tha iphone appear to be susceptable to Tesla test). All the best.
    06-15-17 06:48 PM
    This device has taught me that a spec sheet means absolutely nothing. I have no performance issues whatsoever, and I've actually seen it outperform devices with better processors.
    stlabrat and phuoc like this.
    06-15-17 07:48 PM
    Such drama over a PHONE! If you don't like a phone, move on. All this post shows is that the OP desperately wanted attention.

Well, congrats! Looks like you got it! Me? I've determined iOS isn't for me X months of use).
    06-15-17 07:50 PM
    CrackBerry, hey...Don't kid yourselves guys...CBK is biased now with buy-in by BlackBerry.
    The whole site has always been sort of biased by the sheer nature of its existence. For someone who has been here since 2010, this shouldn't be new news lol.

Is it a coincidence that CB releases durability tests after the whole screen lift thing?
    Not at all. It was planned to show how a real world test would be, instead of JerryRigEverything's not exactly real world testing. You seem to think there was some mighty TCL ruler telling Kevin to do it, but, uh, Kevin has done dumb things forever. He doesn't need help there lol.

I get it. You're mad at BlackBerry, and BlackBerry Mobile about the KEYone but tossing in the CrackBerry 'hate' is just silly. That said, enjoy whatever you move to.
    Ecm, phuoc, laketrout73 and 4 others like this.
    06-15-17 09:36 PM