Need some good suggestions on screen protectors for the key one. I recently bought a pack of 8 for 5$ on amazon and their not cut properly. Good protectors, but the sizing is terrible. Any suggestions on what good screen protector with a good deal?
    01-04-19 08:58 AM
    they are all garbage, both for k1 and k2. they are either too small, or don't adhere properly to the edges.
    Glass ones often have air stuck in the center which you can't get out (especially on K2). Dust gathers around the edges.

And those flexible protectors like from skinomi are a pain to apply with the liquid they give you. Some of that liquid will be left under the protector and make it look dirty. Furthermore the protector is too flexible, hitting it with the fingernails already leaves marks.

I've given up on trying screen protectors for K1 or K2. These stupid rounded edges of the screens make it almost impossible do find a good protector.

Better head out to a shop which cuts custom screen protectors for you and apply them with special tools to make it perfect.
    BadgerBoy77 likes this.
    01-04-19 03:43 PM
    don't need to use screen protector for a K1
    chenized likes this.
    01-05-19 01:36 AM
    don't need to use screen protector for a K1
    Thats not true at all. I have slight scratches on the screen despite always using it in a sock to protect it. They can only be seen in direct light under an angle though
    01-05-19 04:13 AM
    Instead of a screen protector that feels more like a screen film instead of a tempered glass protector. The tempered glass protectors I've tried don't fit well and trying to access the productivity tab with one of those on feels awful. So for me, non glass screen protectors are better for the keyone or any curved screen for that matter.
    01-05-19 10:30 AM
    it just happened. the worst thing imaginable. I dropped my keyone. right on its face! ever pull ur phone from ur pocket to quickly and it just goes flying across the room!?!?! I think the keyboard might be a little messed up. and the screen protector I had on saved 99.99% of the screen...somehow the protector got a hole it in and the screen now has a very small sratch
    01-07-19 02:08 PM
    also, it fell into a rather small puddle of water. I quickly took it to the air hose after ripped the case off. hope she'll be okay!
    01-07-19 02:09 PM
    that's so sad. how is the phone now?
    01-22-19 09:40 PM
    This is on ebay. After multiple failed purchases it's the only screen protector that I actually left on. It could be slightly wider, but it works well. Allows for swipes from sides and doesn't impact the home buttons.

SuperGuardZĀ® Tempered Glass Screen Protector For BlackBerry Keyone / Mercury

$5.99
    01-22-19 09:58 PM
    Skinomi every time!
    01-22-19 10:08 PM
    Skinomi every time!
    Same here. Once you figure out how to properly apply them, skinomi's are tough to beat.
    01-23-19 07:17 AM
    (SuperGuardz) I tried these and always had a slight bubble on each side. After two attempts I gave up lol. Saved the third one in the package. Think I'll try the Skinomi next. I just don't like the idea of a film instead of the tempered glass that I'm use to buying for all my previous phones.
    02-04-19 06:42 AM