Whatever the names of the two new incoming android blackberry devices they better have very decent specs even if they are "mid range"

As this is seen as a last try.

Business people are also consumers.

Both the vkb and pkb device should come with an excellent 5 mpx front camera and the same 18mpx camera from the priv.

1080p screens, 3gb ram and huge battery.

The android game is very much specs.

Don't give potential buyers a reason not to buy the new upcoming devices, think about the one pluses and mii phones as well as all the other Chinese android oems out there.

The keyboard, software suite and security should be an added bonus on top of having decent specs not as compromise.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    JD_CB likes this.
    04-09-16 04:24 PM
    I agree! The specs must be killer....or else no dice!
    wilber1, The Big Picture and JD_CB like this.
    04-09-16 07:12 PM
    No matter what specs, even if top notch all around, people will still complain. Sadly, many of those complaints will come from right here -- the BlackBerry Faithful.

Half the people I know with Androids, or even iPhones for that matter, would not know what a "spec" is let alone why they should care, because they don't. That's not BlackBerry's problem anyway. Ultimately, BlackBerry still needs to change consumer perception first before they can begin to think about pulling off decent sales quotas.

Posted via CB PRIV.
    04-09-16 07:37 PM
    No matter what specs, even if top notch all around, people will still complain. Sadly, many of those complaints will come from right here -- the BlackBerry Faithful.

Half the people I know with Androids, or even iPhones for that matter, would not know what a "spec" is let alone why they should care, because they don't. That's not BlackBerry's problem anyway. Ultimately, BlackBerry still needs to change consumer perception first before they can begin to think about pulling off decent sales quotas.

Posted via CB PRIV.
    They haven't released a properly specced phone yet! Just give it a chance. And the Priv had overheating and build quality issues on top of outdated specs and a terrible front camera.

And the rear camera had a plastic protector for crying out loud. People watch the youtube video reviews. Put a GG protector on that camera module. No excuse.

Posted via CB10
    axe50 and JD_CB like this.
    04-14-16 08:45 AM
    Agreed on all points.

But we've been down this path before, and we will likely get recycled parts in an overpriced under marketed plastic creaky package.

For once, I wish they would do something right. Mid-rnage could have the internal ram, processor and screen of the Priv, but that front camera needs to be upgraded, and the rest camera protector should be something better than plastic.

Word to the wise, last year's flagship is this year's low-mid range device.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 07:17 PM
    Low specs / low price / low sales .(again)
    JD_CB likes this.
    04-16-16 05:44 AM
    Low specs / low price / low sales .(again)
    No, no, you mean. Low specs / High price / low sales

I'm positive BlackBerry will sell 900,000 in the 4th quarter of this year. They have 2 awesome devices coming out. Plus with the addition of a fingerprint sensor, it will appeal to more potential buyers.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap OS 10.3.2.2839
    JD_CB likes this.
    04-16-16 02:02 PM
    No, no, you mean. Low specs / High price / low sales

I'm positive BlackBerry will sell 900,000 in the 4th quarter of this year. They have 2 awesome devices coming out. Plus with the addition of a fingerprint sensor, it will appeal to more potential buyers.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap OS 10.3.2.2839
    Hopefully the hardware division makes it to the 4th quarter. Didn't Chen say they had till September to make money, or their pulling the plug?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 05:27 PM