I received my unlocked keyone black bbb100-1 about 3-4 months ago. Have had two updates so far, after first update, the several issues I had resolved after updates. I dropped once while in Ringke case, nothing broke. I use Mint Sim which appears to use T-Mobile for cellular and it works well. I have no problems and I have used TCL Support Center app to report the issues I had. It does take perhaps 4-6 weeks to get back to me but I assume they have been swamped, but you can detail the issue you have. Battery life far surpasses any phone I've ever owned including Passport, and qualcom quick charge is outstanding! One thing that is of concern is I can have the phone in my pocket and I have practically never hear a phone call nor notification. I need way louder sound then phone can do, in future I'll try to put phone in my pocket bottom up, hoping the speaker will broadcast better.
    12-27-17 11:16 AM
    I received my unlocked keyone black bbb100-1 about 3-4 months ago. Have had two updates so far, after first update, the several issues I had resolved after updates. I dropped once while in Ringke case, nothing broke. I use Mint Sim which appears to use T-Mobile for cellular and it works well. I have no problems and I have used TCL Support Center app to report the issues I had. It does take perhaps 4-6 weeks to get back to me but I assume they have been swamped, but you can detail the issue you have. Battery life far surpasses any phone I've ever owned including Passport, and qualcom quick charge is outstanding! One thing that is of concern is I can have the phone in my pocket and I have practically never hear a phone call nor notification. I need way louder sound then phone can do, in future I'll try to put phone in my pocket bottom up, hoping the speaker will broadcast better.
    Had to fix that as it didn't make sense. Glad you are happy with your experience.

Do you have your phone set to vibrate along with ring on incoming calls?
    12-27-17 11:34 AM
    Had to fix that as it didn't make sense. Glad you are happy with your experience.

Do you have your phone set to vibrate along with ring on incoming calls?
    Lol volume to me isn't a problem as it cannot be fixed. I sincerely miss all the sound control my Passport had, especially the setting to set volume for each item and then set it at loud volume and to ignore main volume reduction, that way phone stay at max volume regardless of me lowering to watch a video. Ido have all settings as you suggest, and it's strange that I rarely feel the vibration! I think there might a an app to have a super loud sound, I hate adding apps for the Metadata snooping.
    12-27-17 12:01 PM