Has anyone had issues with deleting your email(hub + server) and the email reappears a few minutes later? When I delete it on the hub only it stays deleted, but shows in my desktop Gmail. Wonder why the server won't take the delete option now, it just started about 2 weeks ago.
    07-31-18 11:00 AM
    Has anyone had issues with deleting your email(hub + server) and the email reappears a few minutes later? When I delete it on the hub only it stays deleted, but shows in my desktop Gmail. Wonder why the server won't take the delete option now, it just started about 2 weeks ago.
    It's a known bug:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/hub-deletion-bug-1140967/
    07-31-18 11:19 AM
    I get this all the time with Twitter. I delete replies from my hub but within hours or the next day they reappear. It ihappens on my KEYone, Motion, and my Moto Z Play using the hub.
    07-31-18 11:40 AM
    I get this all the time with Twitter. I delete replies from my hub but within hours or the next day they reappear. It ihappens on my KEYone, Motion, and my Moto Z Play using the hub.
    This is an entirely different bug which was reported on this forum as well.
    07-31-18 12:07 PM
    Had the same issue , I have solved by deleting and re installing the Gmail account.
    07-31-18 02:50 PM