Hello, I've had many blackberrys but this new one is giving me issues. I can't get into Blackberry World anymore as I guess that's not a thing Blackberrys can access anymore so I can't use Device Switch.
    I can't use Blackberry Link as it's not compatible at all with Microsoft 10.

I thought i successfully transferred over all contacts, photos, calendar and emails - BUT for some reason now every hour or so I get a notification saying
    "Your login information for account (insert gmail account here) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again"

Usually the email corrects itself and I can send and receive emails. HOWEVER- my contacts, photos, documents and calendar information disappears! then comes back sometimes then disappears again! I use this for my business so this cannot stand obviously.

Also, can Blackberry link work on a new Mac? It was tried on it and it was looking for an application to run it on. Thank you so much, I am stumped.
    06-23-20 01:03 PM
    I can't get into Blackberry World anymore as I guess that's not a thing Blackberrys can access anymore so I can't use Device Switch.
    I think there is a fix for pretty much everything in your post but I'll start with BBW: https://crackberry.com/how-fix-black...-blackberry-10 . Follow that guide and one problem is gone.
    katydoo12 and mh1983 like this.
    06-23-20 07:16 PM
    Thank you so much, I am stumped.
    BlackBerry World fix.

Contacts sync fix.

Calendar sync fix.

Link does work on Windows 10, I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling, you may also need to temporarily enable SMB v1. Be aware that this is a security risk so disable it again whenever you don't need it.
    If that fails you can use Darcy's BlackBerry Tools for backups.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 and mh1983 like this.
    06-23-20 07:23 PM
    I think there is a fix for pretty much everything in your post but I'll start with BBW: https://crackberry.com/how-fix-black...-blackberry-10 . Follow that guide and one problem is gone.
    Thank you for your time! Of course I've hit a snag first thing-" this file does not have an app assoiciated with it." ? error message with some of these downloads/programs. Sorry I have no idea what these programs are, trying to download them but nope.
    06-23-20 07:26 PM
    Soon we'll need a sticky thread with links to all the fixes!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-20 07:31 PM
    Soon we'll need a sticky thread with links to all the fixes!

Posted via CB10
    Seems to be a great deal of them lately, especially for the Calendar/Contacts breakdowns and Google. I have no Google account associated with my Passport so haven't been getting those annoyances lol.
    06-23-20 07:33 PM