My blackberry keyone, which has been working correctly for years suddenly stopped showing emails in any of my 4 email addresses (2 aol and 2 gmail). I get all notifications that I have new mail (sound, pull down notification, asterik) but none of my new emails appear. I can send from any of my 4 accounts, but once the email is sent, there is no record of it. It is sent, and I see a check mark, but within a few seconds, the email disappears. It is sent, as I can see it on a computer, but nothing new appears in sent or incoming on my blackberry since yesterday morning. I even tried deleting an account and re-adding it, and it didn't fix the issue. In fact, all my previous emails in that account are now gone too. But just gone from my blackberry (not from the accounts on my computer). Please please help. So frustrated.
    11-30-20 10:27 AM
    I'm a big fan of Factory resets... at least once a year on Android. Might be time you tried that.

Other wise may remove all the accounts, clear app cache, remove app, reboot and reinstall it and add the accounts back.
    12-01-20 10:37 AM
    same here as this just started to happen on my Key2 - recently updated with the new update.
    odd behavior - any suggestions other than wiping entire fone?
    02-18-21 10:09 PM
    same here as this just started to happen on my Key2 - recently updated with the new update.
    odd behavior - any suggestions other than wiping entire fone?
    32 second reboot, uninstall app then reinstall app
    02-18-21 10:20 PM
    did 32 second reboot twice.

uninstall inbox? or hub? or gmail, and AOL?
    02-18-21 10:35 PM
    do your gmail emails show in the gmail app? I had an issue recently where emails wouldn't show up in the hub when I checked in the morning, but they would show in the gmail app. a little later they would be in the hub.
    02-25-21 11:40 AM
    same for me but sometimes never show up in gmail in the inbox.

any solutions from anyone?
    thanks
    02-26-21 01:36 PM