It may be time to upgrade from my Q10 and the logical choice is the KeyOne but several factors hold me back from pulling the trigger.

1. Size. No local stores have one so I haven't been able to handle one. The Priv felt much too wide for my hand whereas the S8 felt good and the S8+ felt a bit wide. I'm on a Q10 so I'm used to the small size. I'm a shorter guy at 5'4" so I don't have enormous hands.

2. I'm limited to the Silver edition. I'm on Sprint and the silver is the only compatible one. Will the KeyOne's successor roll out in early 2018 and be compatible with Sprint?

3. Reception. There's reception issues but no one says which edition they're using or which network they're on. I can't determine if the reception issues are specific to a certain edition, network, or geographical area.

Comments, suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 07:50 AM
    At best it will be announced early in 2018. But availability especially in the US won't be until much later. And no telling if Sprint will pick it up this time around. If you need a phone now, no point in waiting..

Size... you'd get use to it.

Reception... don't think anyone has that full pegged yet. Haven't noticed Sprint users having issues...
    12-06-17 08:13 AM
    I would do it.

I came from the Priv and love the size of the K1.

Small things like the rounded bottom corners make it more comfortable to hold. The priv's corners dig into your palms. Hold it less tightly and you risk dropping the phone

Reception has not been an issue for me. As I said in another post, 100% of the reception issues people talk about I was able to address by changing how I hold the phone when I'm on a call. Really not a big deal.
    12-06-17 09:35 AM