Grüezi...Digitec now has stock!! Even though it showed delivery up to 10 days yesterday. Great stuff!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 12:31 AM
    June 15 is a regional holiday. It' catholic. So in non catholic regions it's normal open day (north Germany for instance)
    Danke schön. I think I am in catholic area. Worms
    05-20-17 12:33 AM
    Danke schön. I think I am in catholic area. Worms
    Yup. It's a holiday there (Rheinland-Pfalz). I live in France and work in Germany (Baden Württemberg) so I don't work that day BUT stores in France are open. Best of both worlds!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-20-17 01:31 AM
    Finally picked up the KEYone I ordered at my local Saturn...so excited!

CB10 on my Classic
    05-20-17 11:19 AM
    For whom it may concern: there's one KEYone at Saturn Skyline Plaza Frankfurt. It is the showroom device.

German KEYone waiting room-img_20170520_173716.jpg

I asked the rep...its the only one they have on sale.

CB10 on my Classic
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-20-17 11:22 AM
    MediaMarkt.de constantly has it in stock since a few days! If you still need/want to pick one up - order it there!
    05-20-17 01:19 PM
    For whom it may concern: there's one KEYone at Saturn Skyline Plaza Frankfurt. It is the showroom device.

I asked the rep...its the only one they have on sale.

CB10 on my Classic
    Thanks. I been trying to find one to touch. Went to Saturn and MM in Mannheim today. No K1s.
    05-20-17 02:38 PM
    Quick trick to type Ä/Ö/Ü on the device?
    Although my working device will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully all letter buttons will work on that one) I wanted to prepare myself for the upcoming time with my K1. Would appreciate an answer

Happy Sunday everyone.
    05-21-17 03:29 AM
    Although my working device will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully all letter buttons will work on that one) I wanted to prepare myself for the upcoming time with my K1. Would appreciate an answer

Happy Sunday everyone.
    I just use the autocorrect for that. Works nicely
    05-21-17 03:33 AM
    Happy Sunday everyone.
    I either flick up the right word, if it is suggested that is, or simply hold the primary letter and tap on the touchscreen. I actually wish BBRY would implement an option to adjust the longpress time, many virtual keyboards allow that and it really helped with our Umlaute - at least with my style of typing. Lowering it by 40-50% would be awesome.
    05-21-17 04:09 AM
    ....I actually wish BBRY would implement an option to adjust the longpress time, many virtual keyboards allow that and it really helped with our Umlaute ...
    This!

I really dont Luke having to möge my Finger to the screen to select the Umlaut. I habe implemente numerouse replacement rules on my Classic.

I am typing on my New Keyone...is there a way to get the replacements from my Classic to the k1?
    05-21-17 04:58 AM

Happy Sunday everyone.
    I am doing this! Works like a charm.

http://help.blackberry.com/en/keyboa...e-symbols.html

Now I'll just press the "sym" button, and I can type the Umlaut without having to long-press it. . It works so well that it wont't disrupt your typing rhythm.
    05-21-17 06:01 AM
    This!

I really dont Luke having to möge my Finger to the screen to select the Umlaut. I habe implemente numerouse replacement rules on my Classic.

I am typing on my New Keyone...is there a way to get the replacements from my Classic to the k1?
    Your autocorrect might need some work. Lol.
    05-21-17 06:02 AM
    Your autocorrect might need some work. Lol.
    Hahaha ...yes!

I never have it on in my Classic ...seems i still have to do some tweeking with my new K1.
    05-21-17 06:19 AM
    I am doing this! Works like a charm.

http://help.blackberry.com/en/keyboa...e-symbols.html

Now I'll just press the "sym" button, and I can type the Umlaut without having to long-press it. . It works so well that it wont't disrupt your typing rhythm.
    Best solution. Just map the Umlauts on the a o and u key. Works great.
    05-21-17 06:28 AM
    Best solution. Just map the Umlauts on the a o and u key. Works great.
    And can use s for ß as well, and if you are used to it from standard PC layout you can put @ on q as well
    05-21-17 08:07 AM
    Hi guys, just got my KEYone from Media Markt. Does anybody else notice the wiggling sound when slightly touching the physical keys on the side of the phone (volume and convenience keys)? The side keys on my old BlackBerr Classic were rocksolid and they didn't make any wiggling sound at all.
    05-22-17 03:00 AM
    Hi guys, just got my KEYone from Media Markt. Does anybody else notice the wiggling sound when slightly touching the physical keys on the side of the phone (volume and convenience keys)? The side keys on my old BlackBerr Classic were rocksolid and they didn't make any wiggling sound at all.
    If I touch the buttons without pressing them there is a noise from the button being slightly lose. Not a problem for me, though.

How is your SIM-slot? Can you wiggle the slot on the side by touching it? Mine is that lose, it even makes noise when shaking the phone. As I said before, it is not the tray itself but the cover on the tray to close the silver side of the phone.
    05-22-17 03:12 AM
    Same here. I hear the shaking sound, too. Actually all things on the side seem quite "cheap". Although I don't think that the sim slot will fall out or anything like this.
    05-22-17 03:20 AM
    Same here. I hear the shaking sound, too. Actually all things on the side seem quite "cheap". Although I don't think that the sim slot will fall out or anything like this.
    Thanks for letting me know. Atleast i do not have to RMA then.

I cannot understand why you wouldn't fix that pre release. Even the cheapest phone doesn't have such an issue. Atleast the keystroke is better than on the Priv, not so much vor the convenience key on my device though.
    05-22-17 04:02 AM
    If I touch the buttons without pressing them there is a noise from the button being slightly lose. Not a problem for me, though.

How is your SIM-slot? Can you wiggle the slot on the side by touching it? Mine is that lose, it even makes noise when shaking the phone. As I said before, it is not the tray itself but the cover on the tray to close the silver side of the phone.
    In my case the sim-slot is rock solid ...not wiggle I or anything.
    mbirth likes this.
    05-22-17 06:07 AM
    When I just go into horizontal mode I hear the clicking noises of the side keys and the sim slot because they fall in/out off their position.
    05-22-17 06:30 AM
    In my case the sim-slot is rock solid ...not wiggle I or anything.
    Same here. No wiggling, no clicking sound, no anything.
    05-22-17 06:49 AM
    Interesting. Seems one has to be lucky.

What if you take out the SIM tray? Is the silver cover on it tight movable?

If it is tight it could be fixed with a new tray. Otherwise I have no idea why some are fixed when inserted.
    05-22-17 07:20 AM
    Otherwise I have no idea why some are fixed when inserted.
    Is any of you using a cut-to-size nano-SIM by any chance? Because real nano-SIMs are thinner than Mini- or Micro-SIMs. And if you use such a cut card without thinning it down (e.g. using sandpaper) first, you'll probably bend some springs.
    05-22-17 07:26 AM
818 ... 2829303132 ...