I am long term here but travel back to the UK frequently for work. I do not think I will get on with the QWERTZ so I will order in the UK and get it posted out.
    05-29-17 03:37 AM
    I am long term here but travel back to the UK frequently for work. I do not think I will get on with the QWERTZ so I will order in the UK and get it posted out.
    05-29-17 04:26 AM
    The VAT here in Germany is 19%. Just on a side note, it may be cheaper to buy in Switzerland even though the VAT is lower there. Do the calcs.
    And yes, it has become quiet here...am just waiting for Amazon.de to carry it, waiting and hoping for the latest manufactured batch.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-29-17 04:55 AM
    I have a muti-language keyboard, but word prediction and spell-check does not automatically change to the language I write in. I have to long press the space bar to do that. Spell check is always in German...

On my classic I can start writing in English and it will start spell-checking in english...if I start in German it's gonna be checking my German. Any way to have the same on my K1?!

P.S.
    All text above is red underlined
    I can select multi-language keyboard when I long press my keyboard. I don't know why it doesn't work for you.
    Attached Thumbnails German KEYone waiting room-15036.jpg  
    05-29-17 05:12 PM
    Are you sure? 'Cause I have installed a double language keyboard and often times when I had to enter a pin, I only got a "7" when I pressed "alt + z" instead of "alt + y".

bottom line: I have the impression that the keyboard can switch to any layout software-wise while the hardware (of course) remains the same.

The K1 is so damn awesome. Best BlackBerry ever (I'm pretty sure).
    It's true. I had that settings also before. But now it's normal, after I tweaked the settings again. If I press alt + z it would be " )" and not "7".
    05-29-17 05:14 PM
    It's true. I had that settings also before. But now it's normal, after I tweaked the settings again. If I press alt + z it would be " )" and not "7".
    What do you mean by tweaking the settings again?
    05-29-17 05:15 PM
    What do you mean by tweaking the settings again?
    I changes something in the keyboard settings, I don't know exactly what I did, but it works as it should now. I have multi-keyboard language, and the spell correction is automatic whichever language I use, and when I press alt+y, it would type "7".

Ich kann zum Beispiel auf Deutsch typen at the same time type in English sowie auf indonesisch.
    Attached Thumbnails German KEYone waiting room-15038.jpg  
    05-29-17 05:20 PM
    See that there is no red lining under the sentences.
    05-29-17 05:21 PM
    My preorder from Slovakia gets delayed again and again. I think about buying from Amazon.de (official only) instead. Has anyone contacted them to ask about availability?

Also, I see you've been talking about Digitec, but their website says "delivery to Switzerland only". Is there any way to buy from them from abroad?
    05-30-17 08:32 AM
    So crazy to see all the new threads because of the launch in America. They go through the whole thing like us .....but a tad delayed ;-)
    mbirth likes this.
    05-31-17 03:59 PM
    Digitec has stock again in the shops as per June 1st this morning.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 11:23 PM
    So crazy to see all the new threads because of the launch in America. They go through the whole thing like us .....but a tad delayed ;-)
    I followed your launch and tried to tell them it is the same story, but they keep on whining. You know our country was founded by whiners. It's what we do.

France launch is today. I wonder how that is going?
    05-31-17 11:41 PM
    Just cause there is some keyboard discussion in this thread, I made a thread on BBB when I got my PRIV with quite a few instructions and links to BlackBerry help pages so perhaps some K1 questions can be handled by that:

http://www.blackberrybase.net/showth...-Funktionen%29
    06-01-17 12:28 AM
    Ordered my K1 last monday for pick-up at Mediamarkt, which states delivery in 1 or 2 working days. It is thursday (day 3) and it is not yet in. Does anyone on this forum know if Mediamarkt can deliver on short notice or if the phone is simply sold out for now, Mediamarkt does not have stock and is only collecting as much orders as possible.
    06-01-17 05:56 AM
    MM in Worms has a K1. First time for me to see one. It is smaller than I expected.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    06-03-17 07:36 AM
    Any of the german EU model users can comment on the bad reception user comments coming in?

/blackberry-keyone-f445/bad-reception-1110548/

Do you see a worse download rate compared to other models, on german carriers?

I know the EU model misses some LTE bands compared to US LTE model, but perhaps it doesn't matter in germany.
    06-04-17 02:01 AM
    Just cause there is some keyboard discussion in this thread, I made a thread on BBB when I got my PRIV with quite a few instructions and links to BlackBerry help pages so perhaps some K1 questions can be handled by that:

Alles Rund um die Tastatur (Shortcuts, Gesten, Funktionen)
    When I click on this link using my Priv and Opera browser, I get a warning.
    German KEYone waiting room-screenshot_20170604-144407.jpg
    06-04-17 07:51 AM
    Any of the german EU model users can comment on the bad reception user comments coming in?

/blackberry-keyone-f445/bad-reception-1110548/

Do you see a worse download rate compared to other models, on german carriers?

I know the EU model misses some LTE bands compared to US LTE model, but perhaps it doesn't matter in germany.
    I have not experienced any noticeable worsening of my download rates or call reception on my KEYone (comparing to Samsung A3 for instance).

CB10 on my Classic
    gizmo21 likes this.
    06-04-17 08:16 AM
    When I click on this link using my Priv and Opera browser, I get a warning.
    Yeah I know they had some problems with their forumsoftware, but I thought they fixed it now as my browser doesn't complain anymore.

Could try Google cached view version:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-Funktionen%29

I would copy my thread from there but I guess pasting a whole post in german wouldn't be exactly in the rules, and translating everything is way to much for now.

And I don't want to spam this thread anymore cause it not about keyboard in detail.

[/thread jacking off]
    Last edited by gizmo21; 06-04-17 at 04:54 PM.
    06-04-17 04:32 PM
    Did anyone order from Amazon and got their device yet ? Now it says "Delivery within 1-2 month", so I guess all devices from the 2nd of June are sold out. If they even got devices on that date.
    06-06-17 07:53 AM
    Did anyone order from Amazon and got their device yet ? Now it says "Delivery within 1-2 month", so I guess all devices from the 2nd of June are sold out. If they even got devices on that date.
    I contacted Amazon.de on 31.05 and they told me they will have them in stock no sooner than 26.06 and perhaps even later. I ordered anyway and my delivery is expected 28.06-04.08 (yes, August).
    06-06-17 09:41 AM
    I contacted Amazon.de on 31.05 and they told me they will have them in stock no sooner than 26.06 and perhaps even later. I ordered anyway and my delivery is expected 28.06-04.08 (yes, August).
    At least then you'll get a device with less first-adopter-issues. I will do the same. Please keep us posted once you receive news or the device itself.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 01:04 PM
    At least then you'll get a device with less first-adopter-issues. I will do the same. Please keep us posted once you receive news or the device itself.

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt that (but hope). They probably won't do anything. Issues will go on. I decided to cancel my previous pre-order and purchase from Amazon only because of all these issues. Amazon has the best warranty policy, so I am at least sure I will not lose my money.
    06-06-17 03:32 PM
    I highly doubt that (but hope). They probably won't do anything. Issues will go on. I decided to cancel my previous pre-order and purchase from Amazon only because of all these issues. Amazon has the best warranty policy, so I am at least sure I will not lose my money.
    I tried to wait and preorder from amazon because of that. Ended up buying one at Saturn today

IT'S AN AMAZING PHONE !
    06-06-17 03:47 PM
    "All these issues ..." :-D
    06-06-17 04:02 PM
818 ... 30313233