YAY! Ordered on 08.05 and received the email that the device is on its way to my shop (Saturn) today.

CB10 on my Classic
    FuzzyManas likes this.
    05-17-17 06:22 PM
    Good to hear online orders are arriving and stock in stores is better. The launch in Germany was looking bad last week.
    05-18-17 12:06 AM
    Well, on BB Mobile the links to Saturn and MM are taken off again. And Saturn has not stock anymore now, MM does.

I will wait for the second batch of manufactured devices and get it from Amazon.de. Seeing there are some hardware issues, i'll play safe.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-17 12:28 AM
    Well, on BB Mobile the links to Saturn and MM are taken off again. And Saturn has not stock anymore now, MM does.

I will wait for the second batch of manufactured devices and get it from Amazon.de. Seeing there are some hardware issues, i'll play safe.

Posted via CB10
    Did anyone get an evenly lit keyboard in the meantime?

what hardware issues other than the PKB light do you address?

to me it seems more like some software issues while hardware is pretty decent!
    05-18-17 01:13 AM
    Saturn Frankfurt Skyline Plaza does not have it yet. (today 10:30 am)
    05-18-17 07:15 AM
    I did. The backlight of the keyboard is pretty even. If you are very very critical you might notice the v and b keys are not as bright as the other keys. But I realize it only because you were asking and I gave the keyboard light a very close look. Didn' t notice it before.
    05-18-17 03:18 PM
    Can someone with KEYone already in hands tell if the SIM-tray is lose?

Mine wiggles, infact it's not the tray but the cover attached to the tray. So no contact problems or such, just annoying.
    05-18-17 05:04 PM

Mine wiggles, infact it's not the tray but the cover attached to the tray. So no contact problems or such, just annoying.
    What do you mean by "it wiggles" ? Could you describe it a bit further (maybe in German).

I want to make sure i can properly test my device when i pick it up next week!
    05-19-17 02:10 AM

Same with mine. I already stated this back when I got the K1 two weeks ago:
    The attachment of the tray itself (the piece which holds both cards) and the "cover" (the piece which blends in with the bezel of the phone itself) is loose and not tight, the construction wiggles. Once inserted you'll never notice it - it fits rocksolid. But with the wiggling construction getting the whole thing into the phone wasn't really convenient, especially considering the cards don't "snap in" like the do on other phones, they just lay there in the tray.

Auf Deutsch, damit es verständlicher ist:
    Das Grundgerüst welches die beiden Karten aufnimmt, ist nicht richtig fest mit dem Metallteil verbunden, welches dann quasi mit dem Rahmen abschließt. Es wirkt, also hätte man (nicht vorhandene) Schrauben nicht ordentlich angezogen. Gleichzeitig rasten die beiden Karten, im Gegensatz zum Priv, nicht richtig ein. Man legt sie lediglich in die Halterung hinein, diese wackelige Konstruktion dann ins Gehäuse zu bekommen, ist etwas umständlich. Zumindest bei meinem K1 das einzige, was ich in punkto Verarbeitungsqualität zu bemängeln habe.
    05-19-17 02:24 AM
    The attachment of the tray itself (the piece which holds both cards) and the "cover" (the piece which blends in with the bezel of the phone itself) is loose and not tight, the construction wiggles. Once inserted you'll never notice it - it fits rocksolid. But with the wiggling construction getting the whole thing into the phone wasn't really convenient, especially considering the cards don't "snap in" like the do on other phones, they just lay there in the try.
    So it more seems like a matter of general construction of the K1, not a problem of the early builds?!

I can remember quite a wiggly construction on my DTEK50 as well.

Sim and SD card don't loose contact by shaking the phone while they are inside?

"Rocksolid" sounds good to me... So it's not really a matter is it?
    05-19-17 02:28 AM
    So it more seems like a matter of general construction of the K1, not a problem of the early builds?!

I can remember quite a wiggly construction on my DTEK50 as well.

Sim and SD card don't loose contact by shaking the phone while they are inside?

"Rocksolid" sounds good to me... So it's not really a matter is it?
    I have heard people saying they got a solid tray constructions, two others from the UK reported similar experiences like I did, they also had wiggly trays.

Yup, once everything is in place, you'll never notice it. That's the reason why I am not bothering with sending it back or demand a new device. I have to say if I would switch SIM (or SD cards for the matter) rather often, it would be annoying. Yet since I only have one SIM and one SD anyways and don't experiment with other phones all the day, the times per year when I actually eject the tray are very limited.
    mbirth and joolz like this.
    05-19-17 02:32 AM
    Damen und Herren, sorry to post off topic but the German holidays catch me by surprise. Looking at my garbage pickup calendar I see holidays on:

25May
    5Jun
    15Jun

Will stores be closed those days?
    05-19-17 03:45 AM
    yep, all these days are Holidays and the stores will be closed on all these three days.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-19-17 03:50 AM
    Vielen Dank. Will plan shopping accordingly.
    05-19-17 03:54 AM
    After all the ranting a few posts earlier I have to say that I will pick up my K1 later today. Was shipped yesterday but due to the fact that I wasn't home it was brought to a nearby post office.
    Can't wait. If all the reviews are supporting my final taste I will keep the K1 - if not I will at least try it out for a few days. Can't wait to get that retro Bold feeling back.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-19-17 03:57 AM
    Got the device and love it already. Build quality is stellar!
    Unfortunately, my R button does not work as good as the other buttons. Will see how that changes in the next few days. I don't want to send it back and wait another few weeks
    05-19-17 08:08 AM
    That's a dilemma, hopefully there's no other complaints and that you'll be all satisfied soon.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 08:37 AM
    The attachment of the tray itself (the piece which holds both cards) and the "cover" (the piece which blends in with the bezel of the phone itself) is loose and not tight, the construction wiggles. Once inserted you'll never notice it - it fits rocksolid. But with the wiggling construction getting the whole thing into the phone wasn't really convenient, especially considering the cards don't "snap in" like the do on other phones, they just lay there in the tray.

Auf Deutsch, damit es verständlicher ist:
    Das Grundgerüst welches die beiden Karten aufnimmt, ist nicht richtig fest mit dem Metallteil verbunden, welches dann quasi mit dem Rahmen abschließt. Es wirkt, also hätte man (nicht vorhandene) Schrauben nicht ordentlich angezogen. Gleichzeitig rasten die beiden Karten, im Gegensatz zum Priv, nicht richtig ein. Man legt sie lediglich in die Halterung hinein, diese wackelige Konstruktion dann ins Gehäuse zu bekommen, ist etwas umständlich. Zumindest bei meinem K1 das einzige, was ich in punkto Verarbeitungsqualität zu bemängeln habe.
    Bei mir merke kann ich die am tray befestigte Blende auch eingeschoben bewegen, indem ich mit dem Finger drüberstreiche z.B. Der Tray selbst sitzt fest, aber die Blende bewegt sich. Es ist einfach nicht schön und würde sich mit einem überarbeiteten SIM tray beheben lassen.
    05-19-17 09:17 AM
    That's a dilemma, hopefully there's no other complaints and that you'll be all satisfied soon.

Posted via CB10
    I hope so, too. Other than that it is an amazing device so far. I love it. Will see how the R button does during the next few days...
    05-19-17 09:24 AM
    Don't have that wiggle issue on my phone and it's a European device. Doesn't seem like a big problem to me tho.

In general the built quality is amazing, no issues at all.

The keyboard is quite evenly lit, may be the last row of keys isn't as bright as the top rows. But again, not a big deal!
    05-19-17 09:30 AM
    Don't have that wiggle issue on my phone and it's a European device. Doesn't seem like a big problem to me tho.

In general the built quality is amazing, no issues at all.

The keyboard is quite evenly lit, may be the last row of keys isn't as bright as the top rows. But again, not a big deal!
    Jan Ole, thank you for your YT videos. Only your channel convinced me to come back to BB from my iPhone 7 Plus. Although I have to switch the K1 due to my R button not working properly (fortunately it was in stock at Media Markt). In love with the K1 and not missing the iPhone SO far.
    JanOleH likes this.
    05-19-17 11:19 AM
    in love

German KEYone waiting room-img_0222.jpg

FuzzyManas and Tim-ANC like this.
    05-19-17 11:24 AM
    So, I ordered on digitec.ch on 7th May and then received the message on 9th May which a lot of us have gotten as well informing us about the delay of approximately 2 weeks.

Today I've written customer service asking how their status is and got the reply that I could expect delivery by 29th of May.

To my big surprise I just received an automated e-mail by digitec.ch which states that my package has been registered at the post and has been sorted at the packaging center in Härkingen at 19:57, so I can expect my KeyOne tomorrow!

I am EXTREMELY excited!

Does anyone else have any updates concerning their deliveries?
    MyriadeCoh likes this.
    05-19-17 01:34 PM
    So, I ordered on digitec.ch on 7th May and then received the message on 9th May which a lot of us have gotten as well informing us about the delay of approximately 2 weeks.

Today I've written customer service asking how their status is and got the reply that I could expect delivery by 29th of May.

To my big surprise I just received an automated e-mail by digitec.ch which states that my package has been registered at the post and has been sorted at the packaging center in Härkingen at 19:57, so I can expect my KeyOne tomorrow!

I am EXTREMELY excited!

Does anyone else have any updates concerning their deliveries?
    Same here, I ordered the keyone on may 30 at digitec.ch and it's going to be delivered tomorrow (finally).
    While waiting I pre-ordered a second keyone at unlocked-mobiles last week to take the one coming first and cancel the other order. Unfortunatly both of them were dispatched today, I had no chance to cancel an order. It seems after all the waiting I'm ending up having two keyones.

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport
    05-19-17 04:23 PM
    Damen und Herren, sorry to post off topic but the German holidays catch me by surprise. Looking at my garbage pickup calendar I see holidays on:

25May
    5Jun
    15Jun

Will stores be closed those days?
    June 15 is a regional holiday. It' catholic. So in non catholic regions it's normal open day (north Germany for instance)
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-19-17 10:44 PM
818 ... 2728293031 ...