I would't worry as such yet, switching directly from PP might just work out fine. KeyOne is an awesome device after all, wish I would have never pulled the trigger on an Iphone last year...
    05-15-17 04:27 AM
    Can't find the K1 on Amazon.de anymore. Today morning it was listed with delivery-date May 17th... Thats all so strange...
    05-15-17 05:44 AM
    Can't find the K1 on Amazon.de anymore. Today morning it was listed with delivery-date May 17th... Thats all so strange...
    Yep, I had a bookmark for amazon.de, and now it says currently not available and also not know when it will be on stock again (from i_sell2012 or something like that).

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 05:54 AM
    I guess Cyberport and Conrad simply call it black because you can't really call it silver either, since there really is just that one color variant out there, I wouldn't cross any fingers for a sudden appearence of a new variant. After all: Why should these two german stores (exclusively) get an all black K1 completely instead of the standard silver/black one and nobody got any hints about it?

Btw, that Amazon offer was not from Amazon directly but rather some marketplace reseller.
    05-15-17 05:57 AM
    Yep, I had a bookmark for amazon.de, and now it says currently not available and also not know when it will be on stock again (from i_sell2012 or something like that).

Posted via CB10
    I ordered one from i-sell_2010 via Amazon and on my order it still says delivery: 19. - 20. May. Fingers crossed.
    05-15-17 06:06 AM
    Did you all order QWERTZ models? I ask because I wonder if that is the reason for short supply?
    05-16-17 12:11 AM
    We get here qwertz models only

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-16-17 12:38 AM
    I ordered one from i-sell_2010 via Amazon and on my order it still says delivery: 19. - 20. May. Fingers crossed.
    I hope so. I ordered too and my order says the same date. But if you order now it says that it's available on June 2nd

05-16-17 12:41 AM
    We get here qwertz models only

I had an idea to buy one here before going back to the states next month. Need QWERTY though. Doubtful there will be stock in stores anyway. Availability in North America is still unknown.
    05-16-17 03:12 AM
    I had an idea to buy one here before going back to the states next month. Need QWERTY though. Doubtful there will be stock in stores anyway. Availability in North America is still unknown.
    Somebody was selling his QWERTY here in Germany a couple of pages back, I think he was asking €650 for it. However out in any stores you won't find any QWERTY variants. New stock is expected next week, however I guess only larger stores of Media Markt and Saturn are carrying it directly:

Brick and mortar stores of both are run more or less indepently and they differ quite a bit from each other when it comes to available product. The online shops, where you can preorder, basically has not much to do with your local stores, only once you select to pick it up there.

Best bet would be the few Cyberport stores available: At least to my experience they usually have the latest BlackBerry device(s) on display. You can check availability on their webpage.

Keep in mind though when it comes to warranty. I know this is TCL/Blackberry Mobile and not BBRY, yet international warranty has always been a huge problem when it came to the latter. When I sold my OG Passport to somebody in Switzerland and he had a problem with it after a few months, BlackBerry refused to help (even though he got the proof of purchase) because the phone was bought in Germany and not Switzerland.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-16-17 04:08 AM
    Keep in mind though when it comes to warranty. I know this is TCL/Blackberry Mobile and not BBRY, yet international warranty has always been a huge problem when it came to the latter. When I sold my OG Passport to somebody in Switzerland and he had a problem with it after a few months, BlackBerry refused to help (even though he got the proof of purchase) because the phone was bought in Germany and not Switzerland.
    Thank you for the advice and information. I did chat with the forum member about his QWERTY. Excellent point about warranty. Smart for me to wait until it is available in my home country. I will just be happy if I can touch one on display. Cyperport in Stuttgart is closest to me. Will try to go there in a couple weeks. Or maybe I'll see one in FRA airport on the way out.
    05-16-17 05:09 AM
    Uih - aufgeregt! Gerade mal, mehr zufällig, die Verfügbarkeit bei MM gecheckt - und siehe da : 1 einziger Laden (nur 70 km entfernt������) hat eins. Habe ich mir zurücklegen lassen. Dann mal los ins Auto...
    05-16-17 07:13 AM
    Uih - aufgeregt! Gerade mal, mehr zufällig, die Verfügbarkeit bei MM gecheckt - und siehe da : 1 einziger Laden (nur 70 km entfernt��) hat eins. Habe ich mir zurücklegen lassen. Dann mal los ins Auto...
    Und schon zurück mit dem guten Stück?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-17 10:54 AM
    Ja, fummele schon eine Stunde daran herum. BlackBerry ist ja nun doch ein bisschen anders - das PKB sowieso. Und leider muss ich jetzt auch noch arbeiten. Aber immerhin - diesen Text schreibe ich schon darauf.
    Beim Einrichten ist es sehr heiß geworden, aber das halte ich für ziemlich normal. Das Hochwischen um Wörter zu vervollständigen ist ziemlich genial. Schnell genug scheint mir das Handy momentan auch zu sein.
    Übrigens hatten sie im MM Peine noch 2 weitere Geräte.
    mbirth likes this.
    05-16-17 11:13 AM
    release heute war wohl auch nichts.

wen wundert es..
    05-16-17 03:02 PM
    Gibt es irgendwelche Laden in Berlin, wo ich dieses Telefon kaufen kann? mfg
    05-17-17 05:53 AM
    Gibt es irgendwelche Laden in Berlin, wo ich dieses Telefon kaufen kann? mfg
    Da musst du mal unter saturn.de oder media-markt.de das Produkt suchen und auf der Karte die Verfügbarkeitsanzeige anschauen, wobei die erfahrungsgemäß nicht immer genau ist. Alternativ hat auch cyberport.de eine Anzeige für ihre Filialen.
    05-17-17 06:03 AM
    Few hours ago I just recieved notice that my KEYone is on the way to my local store. Finally I will (hopefully happily) join phone owners club. I'm so hyped!
    EDIT:
    Just recieved another email which says that order is ready for pickup!!!
    Last edited by FuzzyManas; 05-17-17 at 07:50 AM.
    05-17-17 07:02 AM
    It's available on Saturn.de NOW!
    05-17-17 08:05 AM
    German businesses/companies just can't make a good website. The Saturn website is so crappy, and the search doesn't even find BlackBerry nor the KEYone.

Why can't Germans make a nice easy to use website?!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 08:24 AM
    Few hours ago I just recieved notice that my KEYone is on the way to my local store. Finally I will (hopefully happily) join phone owners club. I'm so hyped!
    EDIT:
    Just recieved another email which says that order is ready for pickup!!!
    I also received the email today. I hope I can pick it up tomorrow.
    05-17-17 10:14 AM
    Got mine today in Berlin from MediaMarkt. Sadly no more devices left.
    05-17-17 11:28 AM
    I can see that Saturn has Keyone online in stock.
    05-17-17 11:44 AM
    How is the warranty procedure with Saturn (online ordered)? Same as Amazon?? Am tempted to order from Saturn. But we don't have a shop close by.
    05-17-17 11:46 AM
    I can see that Saturn has Keyone online in stock.
    MediaMarkt also lists it as "in stock"
    05-17-17 12:49 PM
818 ... 2627282930 ...