One question: Have your Keyones already served with an software-update?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-17 05:03 PM
    So Iam using the Phone since a few hours and can say that everything looks great till now.
    Just found 2 apps where typing with the physical Keyboard is very Bad (does only take Letters After pressing a key 2-10 times. But this looks like a Software depending issue.
    But the Rest is great - really like my New BB
    Well as even the physical keyboard support for the BlackBerry made apps is sometimes lacking of functionality, you don't have to wonder other app devs that never even knew hw keyboards are available for Android do not support pkb.

E.g. that's why there is an forummember that just created a very stripped-down but pkb functional browser for our devices: /android-apps-f444/introducing-keyboard-browser-1106590/

It will take some time and a lot of lobbying of BlackBerry to get those appdevs to fully support pkb.
    05-09-17 05:44 PM
    Ein tolles Statement.

Verbringe in diesem Moment wohl auch die letzten Minuten meines Lebens mit einem tollen BB10, während morgen das Keyone hier eintreffen sollte.

Werde mich aber dennoch nochmal zu Wort melden und berichten. Die letzten Tage hier waren ganz schön aufregend, aber auch extrem hilfreich, da wir uns hier ständig auf dem Laufenden gehalten haben. Danke!

Posted via CB10
    Aha also kriegst du deins wirklich einen Tag vor mir

Viel Spaß damit! Ich muss mich bis morgen gedulden.
    05-09-17 11:09 PM
    Hey everyone,

i just recieved my Keyone two days ago via mail from MM (ordered on 25th of march).

Unfortunatly my device has uneven backlight concerning the keys "V" , "B" , "0" and "sym" above and next to the spacebar. Theses keys are noticeably more dimm on the lower half then the rest of the keys on the keyboard.

Does anybody of you noticed something similar on your devices too?
    05-10-17 01:14 AM
    Hey everyone,

i just recieved my Keyone two days ago via mail from MM (ordered on 25th of march).

Unfortunatly my device has uneven backlight concerning the keys "V" , "B" , "0" and "sym" above and next to the spacebar. Theses keys are noticeably more dimm on the lower half then the rest of the keys on the keyboard.

Does anybody of you noticed something similar on your devices too?
    On my device, V, B as well as 0 and sym are slightly uneven lit compared to the rest of the keys. I guess you'll have a hard time getting a unit with 100% even backlighting at the moment. In the past virtually all of my BBRY had an area where the light was a bit weaker compared to the rest. Much better though than on some of early preproduction phones, which had some pretty poor spread backlight.
    05-10-17 01:22 AM
    Given the fact, that the keyboard is "key" on this device, I could wait for the next batch to arrive on MM and go for a replacement of my defective device with a non-defective one by demanding subsequent performance from MM?

I wonder whether this would be promising regarding my hopes for actually getting a 100% even backlight device from the next batch.
    05-10-17 01:39 AM
    OMG I'm tripping... Just touched down on my holiday island when I get the mail that my K1 is being sent to the market for pick up..
    for the next two weeks I know I have a K1 waiting for me but not being picked up...
    05-10-17 01:41 AM
    Given the fact, that the keyboard is "key" on this device, I could wait for the next batch to arrive on MM and go for a replacement of my defective device with a non-defective one by demanding subsequent performance from MM?

I wonder whether this would be promising regarding my hopes for actually getting a 100% even backlight device from the next batch.
    I'm not sure if they are able to fix it with the next batch. It's about the positioning of the little LEDs behind the keys. I assume that is something concerning the basic construction, i don't know if that will change throughout the production.

like mentioned before in this thread. I had the same with Q10 and Classic (only the Passport was evenly lit).
    That's just how it is with a PKB!
    05-10-17 01:44 AM
    Im still curious about others having noticing similar backlight issues on their phones. If Taiga and I are the only ones...... well
    05-10-17 02:00 AM
    My backlight isn't perfect too, but I wouldn't return your device. Finding a BlackBerry with perfect backlight is nearly impossible. Accept it and learn to live with it.
    05-10-17 02:17 AM
    Hi,

Sorry for those who didn't receive it.
    I received it from Digitec yesterday.
    All was nice!!!! I'm happy.
    Last edited by Chiky33; 05-10-17 at 08:08 AM.
    05-10-17 02:30 AM
    I would not give up the Keyone for any other device, rest assured

I guess i´ll just have to wait for some devices from the next batch showing up in local stores to at least trying to ascertain wheter there are even backlit ones out there. There is no rush howsoever. I will be able to demanding subsequent performance from MM within a six month time period .
    05-10-17 02:42 AM
    Hi,

Sorry for those who did receive it.
    I received it from Digitec yesterday.
    All was nice!!!! I'm happy.
    Lucky you because digitec now shows delivery time between 2-4 weeks!!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-17 03:04 AM
    Is here somebody who wants to pick up a KEYone in Berlin today? My second pre-order has come through and if nobody else is interested, I'd cancel it.
    kevinkhu5 likes this.
    05-10-17 06:28 AM
    Is here somebody who wants to pick up a KEYone in Berlin today? My second pre-order has come through and if nobody else is interested, I'd cancel it.
    Hey! I'm in Berlin at the moment waiting for a KeyOne. I haven't received any emails back yet from Saturn or Mediamarkt for my order to Alexanderplatz.

Can I buy the second device you have which has arrived via pre-order? I can meet up today or tomorrow if that works! I assume the warranty name and such can be changed
    Last edited by kevinkhu5; 05-10-17 at 06:53 AM.
    05-10-17 06:36 AM
    Hey! I'm in Berlin at the mo.e t waiting for a KeyOne. I haven't received any emails back yet from Saturn or Mediamarkt for my order to Alexanderplatz. Can I buy the second device? I can meet up today or tomorrow if that works!
    Don't need to. I could send you a Vollmacht so you can pick it up yourself. It's at the MM Tempelhofer Hafen (U6 Ullsteinstraße). Would you be okay with that?
    kevinkhu5 likes this.
    05-10-17 06:53 AM
    Don't need to. I could send you a Vollmacht so you can pick it up yourself. It's at the MM Tempelhofer Hafen (U6 Ullsteinstraße). Would you be okay with that?
    That sounds perfect! I can travel to pick it up if it gets me a KeyOne faster is email the best way?

P.s. have you experienced anything​funny with the first batch of phones? Just saw a few from MM reporting issues but I assume that's a risk with all stores
    05-10-17 07:00 AM
    That sounds perfect! I can travel to pick it up if it gets me a KeyOne faster is email the best way?
    You've got a PN.

P.s. have you experienced anything​funny with the first batch of phones? Just saw a few from MM reporting issues but I assume that's a risk with all stores
    For now, everything seems just perfect. Yes, the lighting of a few keys is a bit uneven ... but you only notice this if you WANT to see it.
    05-10-17 07:09 AM
    You've got a PN.
    Perfect!! My pin is mypin 7AF5A8C9

Can I pick up the order even though it is under a different name?
    05-10-17 07:20 AM
    Perfect!! My pin is mypin 7AF5A8C9

Can I pick up the order even though it is under a different name?
    Eh, I don't do BBM. Please send me your email address via PN.

And yes, with the Vollmacht I'll send you, you can pick it up in my name.
    05-10-17 07:24 AM
    Eh, I don't do BBM. Please send me your email address via PN.

And yes, with the Vollmacht I'll send you, you can pick it up in my name.
    Done! Thanks so much!
    05-10-17 07:37 AM
    Done! Thanks so much!
    Wow that's some cool forum-action here! Very nice to read.

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport
    05-10-17 09:57 AM
    Congrats to all, who got a keyone already. I habe to wait a few more days/weeks...
    05-10-17 10:11 AM
    German KEYone waiting room-7809afc157ff1a0770be76b43a5eaea3.jpg

great :/
    Last edited by DaMcL0v1n; 05-10-17 at 10:28 AM.
    FuzzyManas likes this.
    05-10-17 10:12 AM
    Few seconds ago i got an email with awesome news! More delays! Now my pre-order will be available from W23. They updated their site's delivery time to three weeks. My rage level is over the moon...
    DaMcL0v1n likes this.
    05-10-17 10:13 AM
818 ... 2324252627 ...